Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 11.04.32 AM.png

Same experience as others: refreshed at 11, went to the color I wanted and added to cart and checked out with 0 issues. Didn't even load slowly, made me think something was wrong lol. Also just got my email confirmation at 12:56 (est)
it was eerily easy to cop for some of us

My entire ATC and checkout process was smooth and site was working good on desktop.

But hit with card declines x4 on two cards I’ve used on Supreme all season. Honestly seems like random orders just get declined for no reason and some people are just unlucky.

Wife got my black, I wasn't able to get a brown. Tried restocks for a bit with no luck. Did pick up a Nutcracker since I was annoyed.

Card declines are just saying there is no inventory. Found that out the hard way with the SF tee... never again will I try different cards. $400 mistake.

Email came in a few minutes ago. Nutcracker email was instant right after 11.

Emails always come late or not at all on a big week fellas.

If you still haven’t got the confirmation email I would be 0% concerned.

the card decline stuff is so weird because ive used the same card all season was declined twice but mostly wasnt, including today it may be completely random or maybe its tied to how many attempts are made for the same transaction, even though we only hit submit once because theres so much lag the computer is trying multiple times to submit the information on its own?

idk. idc. i got my navy hoodie im done with this season. lol

Just manually hit on a Black bogo hoodie! Keep any OOS items in your cart and try to check out again whenever the restock notifications happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom