Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife got my black, I wasn't able to get a brown. Tried restocks for a bit with no luck. Did pick up a Nutcracker since I was annoyed.

Card declines are just saying there is no inventory. Found that out the hard way with the SF tee... never again will I try different cards. $400 mistake.

Email came in a few minutes ago. Nutcracker email was instant right after 11.

not entirely true. I got card decline for a Medium grey and then went back and carted another Medium grey and used the same info and card and it went thru. No inventory is one of the reasons why you can get card decline, but its not the sole reason

Told myself I’d be ready to pay resell for the hoodie but I just can’t stomach it. Feel immature being this upset over a hoodie but this was just the final straw on an already crazy weak.
I said I was retail or bust and still kinda am. The hoodie is dope but I have so many hoodies already I really just want it for to heal the sting from today’s L. If I can get for cheap maybe but not paying 700+. I’m salty af too tho lol.

170E3D4D-C761-414D-8604-5E461F3C96E5.jpeg

Anyone else collects dumb accessories like me this is a pretty damn dope one.. perfect to have on a alcohol table for show or if you actuslly got nuts to eat lol

Just manually hit on a Black bogo hoodie! Keep any OOS items in your cart and try to check out again whenever the restock notifications happen.
been clicking checkout ever since the 11:50 restock lolol

Has anyone hit the grey bogo hoodie on a restock? Ive seen several people hit others but no grey. Hoping for a restock soon....

The charges have now disappeared from my card. My heart hurts :frown:
All initial charges are always temporary. They estimate tax, use that for the pending charge, then when the order is fully confirmed it charges the correct tax amount and the charge will fully settle once shipped.

Nothing is over until it ships.

ok

So since Nov, my ISP Optiumun has been going through outages. Mostly at night. This week OF COURSE, the outages started occurring during the day. **** Optimum.

Anyway i decided last night to go to a library or starbucks and use their wifi to cop bc there was no chance at home with how this was going.

Set up at starbuck and at 11 i tried going for red L and got card declined twice.

On the 2nd fail, i left it open and opened another tab in incognito

Tried red again and sold out. Clicked on other colors and got blk in cart.

Typed in my addy and cvv and submitted. It got stuck on processing so i left it to look back at OG tab. Still dead

Go back and i had conf screen for blk large! After i calmed down, i tried for beanie and no dice.

Then remembered nutcraker and got that as well.

Email came in instantly for nutcracker but not for bogo so was a little worried. Had the charge and conf page though.

But the email just came in a little before 1 so now i can breathe!

Proof lol

Now to head to BK and stand in the cold for a 3 hrs to see what #760 can do for me

Congrats on yall W's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom