Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
879CDEA9-9DB4-48EA-83A4-98ABD21C8625.jpeg
47B69B20-2B95-4822-BFA8-0D87F60EEF0B.jpeg

Quick fit-pic after my arrival at work.

Rocking the Supreme Tech L/S.

ID on those grey cargos? If you don’t mind.

can anyone confirm whether or not you'll be able to buy multiple band-aid boxes, like the luden's last season?

Last edited:
Have anyone got charge twice for the lastest week one items? I received all my
Items. My card was accepted that day of the drop. And now I’m checking my bank statement and they just charged me again for the same items. Who should I talk to fellas? This hasn’t happen to me before.

Give it another business day and your bank will drop the duplicate charge. If a day has passed and the charge is still there call your bank and they’ll take it off.

I wish they woulda split my orders up for more sticker packs, appears mine all shipped complete. Maybe they’ll throw in sticker packs/shower caps for the next couple weeks.

ghost rider ls looking good for week 2
the zip car jacket in black has my attention....

But now that there will be tax it will be a pass week for me :lol:
jk...but not much im crazy about this week

Only on footwear and clothing. Accessories are not part of the tax exemption under $110.

I looked back at order from past seasons and non-clothing items like waist bags were not charged tax other than shipping tax.

Orders made on Week 1 drop day were not charged tax for non-clothing items either.

Guess Sup's system fully kicked in last week and also got programmed to charge tax on everything.

Waiting for my order from last week to fully post to my account since Sup said that tax was just an estimate and would be correct once final payment has posted.

I see why people are just having packages show up with no tracking now. Just before 8:00pm I got shipping notification on my largest week 1 order and it was shipped with overnight shipping and will show up today. Isn’t even showing up on UPS mychoice.

I see why people are just having packages show up with no tracking now. Just before 8:00pm I got shipping notification on my largest week 1 order and it was shipped with overnight shipping and will show up today. Isn’t even showing up on UPS mychoice.

I hope this happens to me but I think RIP to my order because the charge hold fell off my card today... Formula crew wasn't meant to be.

Unbeknownst to me, my charge fell off then hit again just last night for my second order. I had already saw movement through UPS, though.

Im going to be pissed if they shipped the rest of my order with no tracking. UPS hasnt been ringing my doorbell and people steal packages on my block.

They havent shipped out the rest of my week 1 order nor my hat from the restock.

I still haven't seen a single thing I'm interested in this season. What ever happened to that rumoured Van Gogh collab? Scrapped I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom