Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put the shower cap on ma pubes cause its #noshavemarch
Well,Damn.jpeg

Yesterday got the floral board, reg & leopard boxer and some socks. Didn’t get anything special with them except shower caps. One of the Leda tees came in solo today. Finally got something other than a Reggie and grills sticker pack. Still waiting on like 6 other shipments to come in so fingers crossed for that Leda Bogo.
0C52CCC0-EE4E-4747-9CDA-7A8F656468B7.jpeg

Yesterday got the floral board, reg & leopard boxer and some socks. Didn’t get anything special with them except shower caps. One of the Leda tees came in solo today. Finally got something other than a Reggie and grills sticker pack. Still waiting on like 6 other shipments to come in so fingers crossed for that Leda Bogo.
0C52CCC0-EE4E-4747-9CDA-7A8F656468B7.jpeg
I finally had to google what Leda and the swan was about... Greek mythology was...interesting... :lol:

I finally had to google what Leda and the swan was about... Greek mythology was...interesting... :lol:
I knew of the story before the tee but yeah Greek mythology was wild. I mean I can understand I God taking another form to mess around. I can even understand Leda just wanted to give it up to a random. What I dont get is why Zeus would take an animal form and expect, and succeed, of sleeping with a woman...Greke Mythologeez lol

Wow, just checked on the Leda tee on the Supreme website and it seems there was a run on them since I last checked this afternoon.

Edit: Maybe not, all the t-shirts show sold out. Guess Supreme making that artificial market.

Got the camo hat in today with the generic pack of stickers smh (grills and bogo) and a showercap. Hope my KONY comes with some better ish. My choice ain’t update also, just a supreme email yesterday and overnight shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom