Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bogo hoodie showed up at my door without order confirmation number and without shipping email and without tracking number anywhere in my UPS

E86FB563-24FC-41E3-8940-2EC7369F229F.jpeg

They implied its still bogo so many the bandana bogo t

what? those are two different tees

there’s bandana box logos and there was the supposed photo tee. that’s not a photo tee apparently

has it ever happened in the past 10 years where we got a bogo hoodie and tee in the same season

i know supreme used to do it WAY BACK IN THE DAY

Lox confirmed :pimp:

if preme really wanted to end this yr with a bang (they already have but just saying) do the box logos in all new colors never before seen colors different from the hoodies and og paisley set

Put on my Upland jacket yesterday while rollin thru 34th St. Herald sq. Santacon was on or something. Actually I wanted to go to the Penn LIRR Concourse level to find a store that I found out was closed. Later visited my local church to give thanks that I landed 2 pairs black red XIs. Wasn't easy online. Box logos hoodies were extra difficult for some of us, and now box logo tees? Lord help me 🙇‍♂️🙏

The jacket measurements look big but honestly I could have bought a large, they run small imo.
aviary-image-1576438540723.jpeg
aviary-image-1576438371588.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom