Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would supreme kick you out of line if you were able to sign up twice online for instore with slighty different info?

swogo hoodie :pimp:

last one sold 5 ppl in front of me in store (red)

Might trade for one in the future, got the tee but the hoodie 2 fire

Last edited:
seem to only have luck with grey bogos
E3B3FEB3-466D-434D-96F3-8EB268BD9D77.jpeg

Shame on me...completely forgot about my Swarovski shirt

Need em all...i might be by the store with all my stickers/freebies looking for trades lol. Gonna make a bunch of separate orders too to up my chances

Pretty sure the bandana stickers are og, but if I’m wrong that’s a nice surprise.

I’m torn. I want the Lox tee more than the bandana bogo tee but I do want both. There’s no way I’m going to get both retail though. So one has to be relegated to resell. The Lox tee will go for less on the market so that should be the one relegated to resell....but there’s a good chance I strike out on bogo tee retail and now have to get both bogo tee and lox tee resell :lol:

I’m torn. I want the Lox tee more than the bandana bogo tee but I do want both. There’s no way I’m going to get both retail though. So one has to be relegated to resell. The Lox tee will go for less on the market so that should be the one relegated to resell....but there’s a good chance I strike out on bogo tee retail and now have to get both bogo tee and lox tee resell :lol:

. The kids don’t know who the LOX are. It’ll be there a few mins after bandana sells out. As long as its not a bogo photo tee

Damn what if it is a bogo photo tee... Jada was just rocking the CDG joint on that complex show too...

after 2 phone calls and 1 email...i have successfully moved my thursday meeting from 10-12 to 1-3

at least now i can earn my L.

Also i know this will be met with slander...but i always saw the LOX as sub par growing up. I was big on DMX, 2pac, Biggie, MOP, Puffy and Mase, Wu-tang....then like further down my list i liked Jada's solo projects more then any actual LOX album and probably just because of the time of my life We are the Streets was my fav LOX album (basically because of Wild Out :lol:)...all that to say BOGO T > LOX T

****, I need that Lox T shirt. I love album cover T shirts. No clue why brands don't make more of them.

I wonder if The Lox will end up selling these without the Supreme on their own shop cause I'd prefer that.

They got some cool shirts on their site

Also i know this will be met with slander...but i always saw the LOX as sub par growing up. I was big on DMX, 2pac, Biggie, MOP, Puffy and Mase, Wu-tang....then like further down my list i liked Jada's solo projects more then any actual LOX album and probably just because of the time of my life We are the Streets was my fav LOX album (basically because of Wild Out :lol:)...all that to say BOGO T > LOX T
did you listen to any of the mixtapes? if you didn't that may be why you feel how you feel?
styles p >>>>>>>> jada IMO
styles and sheek is underrated as a duo on a track IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom