Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20191216-160908_Instagram.jpg

Even though Jada is better imo, Styles is my fave hardcore rapper ever

"You dealin wit a ghost of the past, You could sleep if you want..and get f***ed wit this toast in ya ***,

I'm a gangsta and a gentleman..ill hope you da best, Then tell you play da front seat and then choke you to death, Throw da gun to da chair try to open ya chest,

Get blood on da driver face, window and dash, Burn da car wit the body in it..bring you da ash..."

I’m torn. I want the Lox tee more than the bandana bogo tee but I do want both. There’s no way I’m going to get both retail though. So one has to be relegated to resell. The Lox tee will go for less on the market so that should be the one relegated to resell....but there’s a good chance I strike out on bogo tee retail and now have to get both bogo tee and lox tee resell :lol:

will probably end up like Mary J tee

prolly meant tees are screen printed unlike last weeks box logos hoodies that are embroidered.

Embroidered box logo t shirt? :lol:
Well they made Swarovski tees.

Werent 2001 screen printed

dont get what he’s saying

he just threw that in there cause he compares them to the hoodies and people will jump to conclusions and assume they’re embroidered

If the tees were embroidered they would actually be worth the resell prices lol. The image wouldnt crack or fade off after wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom