Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I was thinking that I had successfully made it through the release of the bandana box logo hoodie, grabbed all the Bred 11's I needed and would be able to chill on all sneaker/streetwear releases until the New Year.

And then here comes Supreme:

BogusMinorKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

Supreme cancelled by Gray Bogo. Manual checkout with order confirmation right at 11am. I reached out and they came back with
"Your card has not been charged. Any pending transaction that has posted to your account will clear shortly.

Please contact your credit card company with any questions regarding their specific policies."

“The money and the weed, the guns and the Nikes in the cars with the ice just might form Voltron”

I remember when i first heard the lox on Ma$e's 24hrs to live, dope *** flo!
Bouta grab that T!....After that bandana joint

Supreme cancelled by Gray Bogo. Manual checkout with order confirmation right at 11am. I reached out and they came back with
"Your card has not been charged. Any pending transaction that has posted to your account will clear shortly.

Please contact your credit card company with any questions regarding their specific policies."

Were you double charged by any chance? I was and got the same responses when I emailed them about not getting an email confirmation. I still have a pending charge and the other one already processed. But mine is shipped and on it’s way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom