Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. I usually cook eveything the same way and took a L last week. It just dont make no sense unless everyone was going after brown because they thought what everyone else thought....that sold out first LOL

:lol: I believe it

Bc of that, it got me debating trying for brown this week, since brown last week sold out first.

But brown is actually pretty fire so i cant call it yet

Yellow is tempting too

No text for me yet at SF. Not expecting one too :frown:

Seems like the seller for my yellow bogo isn’t gonna come thru. Said he will ship Saturday but claims it came late, then said he will ship after work but didn’t make it and then said he will ship this morning. Still hasn’t shipped. Sigh...at least the grey and blue shipped. Hope the yellow ships so I don’t have to file PayPal.
I wonder what he could be waiting for unless he feels the price will increase....which it will but not until a few weeks.

Got SF text at 1:27. Anyone been to in store there who can speak on how quick things move?

Like many, no charge no confirm page. Just the you already registered page

depends on your time slot/number. it could be less than an hour or it could be 2-3 hours

No SF text for me, hopefully we"ll be in on that 2nd wave. If not then online it is. Grey White or Brown, not sure yet.

Got SF text at 1:27. Anyone been to in store there who can speak on how quick things move?

Like many, no charge no confirm page. Just the you already registered page
Since you got one of the earlier texts at 1:27 you should be one of the first few. SF seems to have it in 5 min intervals on texts that’s determine ur place. The earlier u get it the earlier ur place in line.

source.gif

Black or Navy tee for me, hoping for same result. Got hit with the card decline last week but was able to circle back and still hit so hoping its smoother this week bc I want other items too

I wonder what he could be waiting for unless he feels the price will increase....which it will but not until a few weeks.
I wonder that too. Usually I won’t mind but when people don’t keep their words then that’s when it bothers me. If he said it won’t ship till 10 days later I would’ve been fine with it but the fact of him pushing day after day really annoys me. I paid $605 shipped for it thru grailed. Which is slightly cheaper than SX after tax.

Just won a red large bogo hoodie for $563.95 shipped from Sx. Looks like as of now $550 is the lowest I've seen on any of the colors in a size large. Hoping to get a yellow large at the same price. I don't mind the price since we don't have to pay tax on clothing and shoes.

Good luck to everyone on Thursday. I'm hoping to get any bogo tee.

*** Edit just won a yellow large for the same price. My wife is going to kill me. Lol. But she wont be mad for too long when I give her a small navy bogo hoodie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom