Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was spamming the checkout button yesterday and kept getting card declines. About 2 hours after the drop I received email confirmation from Supreme for Navy M.
I'll take that as a win.

So from what I can see, looks like bots are most stock yesterday. Is that a fair assessment?

Not just fair, you're 100% correct...last week most of them failed. From what I assume the devs pumped out an update between last week and yesterday. So when Supreme used that same bot protection they were ready.

^ that makes me want to not cop this tee more than ever. Or at least allow them to brick before picking it up. Hope it actually does go record lows so that the resellers should scored multiples will at least not gain what they hoped in profit...

^ that makes me want to not cop this tee more than ever. Or at least allow them to brick before picking it up. Hope it actually does go record lows so that the resellers should scored multiples will at least not gain what they hoped in profit...

the problem with this thinking is that the botters who copped the most (I’ve seen 20+ in some cases) probably sold slots and already made their money.

noooooo..... srs we don’t operate like that. Males seeking/with an inordinate amount of male attention tends to cause us ladies to think - you probably prefer male attention to female attention. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I was more than less speaking in a general manner in my response varying outside of just bogos like in a “what’s all the fuss about” kind of way. A trickle down effect in some sense. I personally don’t even really care about bogos and have a hard time understanding why people are willing to spend hundreds on them. Particularly the tees.

5D2D0168-23BC-4FCE-B07D-5212259D4B31.jpeg
Something about that S on the bag makes this W feel that much better.

the problem with this thinking is that the botters who copped the most (I’ve seen 20+ in some cases) probably sold slots and already made their money.
True. Also people don’t follow trends and rage cop which is why the prices are rising now smh. I think I’m out on copping one now though, especially how manipulated the drop went. Over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom