Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
late to the party

I80ZUrh.gif

For how often you’re in here and cooking I’m shocked you don’t bot unless you’re lying

It feels good when your little one order can slip through the crack sometimes. With some luck and persistence, it paid off today. Got this yellow on a restock and the navy OW dunk from Kith’s site earlier.

It feels good when your little one order can slip through the crack sometimes. With some luck and persistence, it paid off today. Got this yellow on a restock and the navy OW dunk from Kith’s site earlier.
the universe wanted you to match fam.
you can't make it up. yellow tee, Michigan off white dunks. lol.

You mean to tell me that the cats copping on restocks are literally just sitting around your computer hitting the button all day? I call BS. My bot's been **** and picks up the item, adds to cart, but there's never a checkout button. Could be since it's iOS and mobiles been having issues with that. That's pretty much what did me in yesterday on the tee drop. Just pissed since it's always cartable but just can't checkout.

Actually now that I think of it, I got card declined twice on the initial drop yesterday when trying to check out. But restocks have all been failures with no checkout button. I would think maybe I got card declined because my delays weren't high enough, but with no pooky and all these other bots eating, I don't think that's the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom