Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Nuptse is fire because it is so simple yet still a different design. The price will probably dip just like the other hyped items two weeks in a row “bogos” lol. If you wanna cop resel just wait till the price keeps dipping cuz I assume it’ll rise like the rest.

you selling one of your spares? :nerd: lmk

Quick question for y'all - obviously it's subjective, but what items have fit the smallest/biggest for you personally?

^
E4D4E8A4-1982-407F-8980-96BD7D5C2E7A.gif

my box logo tee got delivered a week early and is being held at a ups location. normally i wouldn't mind but i'm currently on vacation and i wont be back within the 5 business days for pick up :smh:
mine got moved up to today too, ill be picking up from ups location after work, will post pics later!

exactly, Medium is at $815 and large is at $850
im holding out, this has been the trend last couple weeks a dip after drop then hike thru the weekend then following week undercutters come out of the woodwork shipping hits etc, im just curious with this specific drop cause it was only one color & the baltoro even with multiple colors didnt take long to rise after the shipping week drop off.

my box logo tee got delivered a week early and is being held at a ups location. normally i wouldn't mind but i'm currently on vacation and i wont be back within the 5 business days for pick up :smh:
check their website. you might be able to have someone pick it up as long as they have the tracking number and address

shouldn’t be an issue for sup to resend ... contact them to have them resend out once it comes back which gives you another 5 biz days. have done this a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom