Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it in store today. It's less puffy and more normal looking than the product photos suggest. Looking forward to getting mine in the mail.
Interesting. Most of my Supreme/Tnf is black :lol:.
Don't know how its gonna work. :lol:.

just got my jacket in today... just to let y'all know the jacket does run big compared to traditional nuptse... my 96 nuptse from last year is shorter and both are a medium... a small would prally fit me better but I'm keeping it... jacket is fire in person
20191227_182945.jpg

20191227_183029.jpg

just got my jacket in today... just to let y'all know the jacket does run big compared to traditional nuptse... my 96 nuptse from last year is shorter and both are a medium... a small would prally fit me better but I'm keeping it... jacket is fire in person
20191227_182945.jpg

20191227_183029.jpg
Any chance a medium will fit me at 5'7"/140?!

^ im 5'7 150 so we in the same category lol...it should fit you fine... it will just look a little baggy...but if you want it more fitted a small would be better...this is how the jacket fits me in the first pic... i got these from IG for reference...the second picture would be a more fitted look which would be a small...im fine with the more baggy look in the first picture
1577490287610.png

1577490405069.png

^ im 5'7 150 so we in the same category lol...it should fit you fine... it will just look a little baggy...but if you want it more fitted a small would be better...this is how the jacket fits me in the first pic... i got these from IG for reference...the second picture would be a more fitted look which would be a small...im fine with the more baggy look in the first picture
1577490287610.png

1577490405069.png
Cool. I’m hopeful it’ll just work out and I won’t need to sell and buy a small. I have a 1992 Nuptse in XS, which is nice and fitted with a tee shirt, but I’d like something slightly oversized with the paper jacket.

i figured it ran bigger than a normal nuptse would, all the fit pics i seen online they look slightly long on everyone & i doubted they all sized up lol

Bought this off Grailed. Looked online and most of them have Japan on the tag instead NYW. Just want to confirm it's legit. Thanks all!
1.jpg
2.jpg

whoa, it’s that tee graphic all wonky or is the tee wrinkled?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom