Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made it.. 1st box logo tee, and at retail. Would have liked the sweatshirt for the embroidered logo, but struck out again.
62EABD53-4157-464F-A836-F3861E79BB19.jpeg

Was able to add and get to Checkout but didnt want it lol

Oh ok. I guess I have been banned on the my pc but could ATC on my cell. I cant add any item whatsoever on my pc. Oh well atleast the season is over and not worried about buying anything else. I can ATC using Explorer but cant ATC on Firefox. What could the problem be and what would I need to do to fix the issue on my pc? Thanks in advance.

Oh ok. I guess I have been banned on the my pc but could ATC on my cell. I cant add any item whatsoever on my pc. Oh well atleast the season is over and not worried about buying anything else. I can ATC using Explorer but cant ATC on Firefox. What could the problem be and what would I need to do to fix the issue on my pc? Thanks in advance.

Preme blocks Firefox (for me) on hype drops. But can atc/cop now. In Firefox settings, is your proxy & VPN turned off?
Chrome is the safest bet.

Preme blocks Firefox (for me) on hype drops. But can atc/cop now. In Firefox settings, is your proxy & VPN turned off?
Chrome is the safest bet.

Proxy and VPN are both off in Firefox. I guess I'll have to wait till next season to see if it resets. I've used Firefox before. I cant even ATC socks or underwear in Firefox, but on Chrome and Explorer I can add anything available. Supreme is so weird on what it tries to block and stop. No bot used whatsoever all manual on the pc.

You should try and clear your cache/cookies and see but honestly Chrome is best. I use chrome autofill on my Windows laptop and only have to type in CVV. Works everytime. That is unless they specifically change things for certain drops.

Is there a place to sell Supreme clothing on NT? I have a bunch of tees that are DS that I'm trying to get rid of and this would be a better place than Grailed/Stockx IMO.

Also,
I think I decided to keep the paper Nuptse when it comes in and let the SOL Baltoro go if anyone is interested...

Is there a place to sell Supreme clothing on NT? I have a bunch of tees that are DS that I'm trying to get rid of and this would be a better place than Grailed/Stockx IMO.

Also,
I think I decided to keep the paper Nuptse when it comes in and let the SOL Baltoro go if anyone is interested...

What size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom