Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day for flowers haha
C56396C4-E6D5-433D-8ECB-ED53707382DE.jpeg

Funny how things change. 10 years ago when I wore supreme to school I’d get “what is that, What does that mean, etc” now if you wear it to school you’re flexing on the peasants
Yea the shift has been crazy. 10 years ago was the same for me too, “what’s Supreme” over and over, nowadays I wear Supreme and people tell me how much they hate Supreme but can’t give me one good reason why they hate it.

Yea the shift has been crazy. 10 years ago was the same for me too, “what’s Supreme” over and over, nowadays I wear Supreme and people tell me how much they hate Supreme but can’t give me one good reason why they hate it.

They want to seem “different” and “edgy”. I don’t like those Thrasher Zumiez tee’s that never seem to go away but I don’t stop everyone I see with one to tell them I don’t like their shirt.

“Oh man I hate supreme” somebody told me that like three weeks ago I was like oh okay. I ain’t know what to say lol how should you respond to that
Yea I’ve noticed people will say that based on nothing. This 19 year old at my job was asking me one time like “isn’t Supreme a joke?” Anybody saying that clearly has no idea what they’re talking about. You just can’t entertain that ****. Just keep it moving.

They want to seem “different” and “edgy”. I don’t like those Thrasher Zumiez tee’s that never seem to go away but I don’t stop everyone I see with one to tell them I don’t like their shirt.
Exactly, plenty out there I don’t like but I’d never go out of my way to point it out on someone I know and be like “this is trash” but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This paper Nuptse does keep rising in price. It’s almost at a rack in my sz L. Idk if it’s because it’s was pretty much the only item for the last drop or because it’s was only one color/item to drop lol. The way the pattern goes it should drop soon but then again it was the last drop so nothing else to take away from it’s hype...

For me the socks are bad-they leave little bits of cotton all over the place.

I was hesitant for this reason, I appreciate that brief review. I also really hate the post wash fuzzies in the back of your shoes overtime from cheap socks. So after shipping and tax they come out to about 8 dollars a pair I’m cool on that.........

#socktalk

Is it more cushioned than regular Hanes socks? Ive been buying the regular Hanes crew socks, I like them but it used to be better. It’s like $15 for 6 pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom