Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't...:blush:

Which is why most of my Supreme stuff is accessories except for a few outerwear items in Medium.
Oh man :blush:.

Are you in the size range where you could get away with rocking a medium in some items?
I'm kind of there so I've been able to do that for a bit but even that's not working out the best for me. Probs have to start saving up for items I really want via resale.

headbandsssssss
Headbands GIF.gif

Sheesh.. headbands r gonna fly. Wouldn’t mind a headband & beanie.. maybe wrist band.

Oh man :blush:.

Are you in the size range where you could get away with rocking a medium in some items?
I'm kind of there so I've been able to do that for a bit but even that's not working out the best for me. Probs have to start saving up for items I really want via resale.

I don't like super baggy, so there's not a lot in the medium range that I can get away with without looking like I'm wearing my bigger brother's hand me downs. I got the sherpa lined denim from last season in a medium and it almost fits well except for the sleeves. All the hoodies look pretty big on me, but I might get away with layering them in the winter.

Other option if you didn't want to do resale is to get the medium and get it tailored. Might end up being slightly cheaper/easier to cop that way.

I don't like super baggy, so there's not a lot in the medium range that I can get away with without looking like I'm wearing my bigger brother's hand me downs. I got the sherpa lined denim from last season in a medium and it almost fits well except for the sleeves. All the hoodies look pretty big on me, but I might get away with layering them in the winter.

Other option if you didn't want to do resale is to get the medium and get it tailored. Might end up being slightly cheaper/easier to cop that way.
No doubt, I'm not a fan of the baggy look either.

Gotcha gotcha.

^yes

I generally wear a medium in tops and that’s what I’m wearing

The only thing I would note in the sizing is the width of the sleeve, haven’t had any other Supreme hoodies so I don’t know if that’s the norm...it doesn’t really bother me though

I was a bit surprised at the feel of the material, not really soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom