Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCFCD505-1EA8-4D0F-830D-E48348A37590.jpeg

Gonna keep washing and fading this crewneck, thought of bleaching it a little too

Want it real beat up and faded

Do they run more tts?

yea def closer to tts imo .

the 30 fits more like a ~31 rather than a 32 as shown in the chart .

maybe a size up instead of two sizes ? didn't get a chance to measure with a tape .

i'm pretty sure the fw18 sizing chart had different measurements for the work pant & i've noticed they do change/update measurements on some of the usual suspects every season or so .

i had my return request accepted (minus shipping ofc) so i'm hoping they let me exchange for a 32 . never returned a preme item before so not sure how it'll work but hopefully i can get my hands on a black 32 , cuz if those fit i wanted to go ham on the other colorways .

1 style per product (especially for non-hyped staple items) is so wack lol

glad everything i wanted dropped already. hopefully there are some fire artist collabs and summer tees. anything else copped may be for my homey scott x-avier.

signed up this week but i think i might decline if i get selected.

Kinda silly to go instore for just a headband

really wanted that tiffany jacket but I can't afford that ish. damn.
depending on the Paris drop pics, I'll decide Thursday morning what to shoot for

Got text! Because No one care for this week lol nothing I want but it just nice weather in NY this Thursday. Just chilling standing in the line feeling the nice air.

Waiting to see what accessories are dropping..If nothing overly special might just shoot for a headband..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom