Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I figured Preme would drop a cheap knockoff figure for a bill or so.. $4k!? :rofl:

Weak week off..

Internal thoughts leading up to every Stone Island collab:
Oh yeah, I'm finna go crazy on this Stone Island drop, need every piece. Big cook energy.

Reality when it actually drops and I cop nothing:
Eating Air GIF.gif

broncos19dm broncos19dm :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it just me or this week setting everyone up to be broke boys for the next 2 weeks except the ones who are sitting it out?

I’m rocking a tin foil camp cap right now but they might be trying to stagger the way we’re making purchases.

On a mission. Blk, White, grey, pale green, and light purple so far in two weeks. Wore the Blk one yesterday and definitely like the feel and fit. Leaning towards cardinal next.

You didn’t even get the auto generated response.

“Thank you so much for your application
Unfortunately at this time the Potee Boiz are at maximum capacity. We appreciate you spreading the word. However the waiting list is quite long at this time. Keep up all the hard work, and please keep flexing on all the “BOGO Boiz”
Good Luck on that Cardinal cop! Remember to keep a Camo in rotation to keep in favor of a certain potee boi.

PS: you have surpassed the number of potees that many potee Boiz own, in an impressive amount of time. We know the feeling and notes have been taken. “

Last edited:
You didn’t even get the auto generated response.

“Thank you so much for your application
Unfortunately at this time the Potee Boiz are at maximum capacity. We appreciate you spreading the word. However the waiting list is quite long at this time. Keep up all the hard word, and please keep flexing on all the “BOGO Boiz”
Good Luck on that Cardinal cop! Remember to keep a Camo in rotation to keep in favor of a certain potee boi.

PS: you have surpassed the number of potees that many potee Boiz own, in an impressive amount of time. We know the feeling and notes have been taken. “
...I feel personally attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom