Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCC7448D-D8F8-4730-AAD8-D2770ED6D3D8.jpeg
Season in review. What did you guys miss out on?

Missed on the black reversible logo fleece. Had a decent season though

Welp...StockX just tried to screw me over. I bought a second bear from them for $246, they received it and authenticated for over a week and a half now but never shipped, the tracking number showed it was never scanned/picked up. Emailed them multiple times and they don’t know what happened and won’t refund and tried to blame UPS. I contacted UPS and they said they never got it. Filed a claim through PayPal, then StockX disabled my account and still won’t refund. PayPal said if there’s still no movements, then it will refund me on Tuesday. I’m done with them...they’ve been horrible lately. I guess it’s going to be eBay, GOAT or nothing from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp...StockX just tried to screw me over. I bought a second bear from them for $246, they received it and authenticated for over a week and a half now but never shipped, the tracking number showed it was never scanned/picked up. Emailed them multiple times and they don’t know what happened and won’t refund and tried to blame UPS. I contacted UPS and they said they never got it. Filed a claim through PayPal, then StockX disabled account and still won’t refund. PayPal said if there’s still no movements, then it will refund me on Tuesday. I’m done with them...they’ve been horrible lately. I guess it’s going to be eBay, GOAT or nothing from now on.
I've had similar dealings with them over the last few months. First I had a pair of CG 11's returned to me as worn (which they were not) when shipped. Then, I ordered a black supreme north face fleece. Ordered a large, everything seemed to be fine. Ended up receiving a yellow XL in the mail. I emailed them and they didn't respond. I emailed them again. No response. Finally after putting in a paypal claim did I receive a response. Shady AF.

I've had similar dealings with them over the last few months. First I had a pair of CG 11's returned to me as worn (which they were not) when shipped. Then, I ordered a black supreme north face fleece. Ordered a large, everything seemed to be fine. Ended up receiving a yellow XL in the mail. I emailed them and they didn't respond. I emailed them again. No response. Finally after putting in a paypal claim did I receive a response. Shady AF.
What happened after they responded? Did you get to return and get a refund? I’m surprised they didn’t disable your account too. I guess it’s a good thing that they disabled my account. Been hearing a lot of bad stories about them lately.

They know the tracking number they gave is no good, and probably think they could get away from a refund if they input that tracking into the claim on PayPal and hoping that I don’t know how to handle this. It’s ok tho I don’t need them, I rather get my Supreme stuff through eBay where I know stuff hasn’t been harassed. Just gotta be more patient and careful when purchasing. I’m starting to have doubts about their authenticators too.

Exactly. The 90's nostalgia they're pushing heavy would've been perfectly aligned. I believe the conversation is staying open after this release to see how it does for another one of our nostalgic brands.. monopoly.. scrabble.. hungry hungry hippos, whatever tbd

Board game collab would be really sick. Monopoly makes the most sense obviously especially with clothing involved. They need to hit up the Marvel branch of Hasbro for a Marvel Legend Spider-man with a Box Logo tee lol.

You got any plugs with the distribution/sales team for Hasbro? I need assistance on getting ungated within amazon to sale hasbro goods.

Sell Marvel Legends?

Last edited:
What happened after they responded? Did you get to return and get a refund? I’m surprised they didn’t disable your account too. I guess it’s a good thing that they disabled my account. Been hearing a lot of bad stories about them lately.

They know the tracking number they gave is no good, and probably think they could get away from a refund if they input that tracking into the claim on PayPal and hoping that I don’t know how to handle this. It’s ok tho I don’t need them, I rather get my Supreme stuff through eBay where I know stuff hasn’t been harassed. Just gotta be more patient and careful when purchasing. I’m starting to have doubts about their authenticators too.
They actually didn't disable me with the CG 11. I responded right away before I even got the sneakers back that they were wrong and there was no way they had been worn. They responded back to me saying they were sorry and that unfortunately that's what was found (heel drag was there excuse) but promised because of my selling history it wouldn't be held against me. As far as the purchase gone awry, they didn't say didly squat until the claim which then prompted them to issue a refund at the return of the merchandise I 1. Didn't order and 2. Couldn't even wear.

Clowns.

Sold them my Akira tee brand new in the bag they opened it and said it was worn and came back with like some sort of grease dot, not a big stain but annoying enough. First and only issue with so far. Consolation from them is now return fee.

They actually didn't disable me with the CG 11. I responded right away before I even got the sneakers back that they were wrong and there was no way they had been worn. They responded back to me saying they were sorry and that unfortunately that's what was found (heel drag was there excuse) but promised because of my selling history it wouldn't be held against me. As far as the purchase gone awry, they didn't say didly squat until the claim which then prompted them to issue a refund at the return of the merchandise I 1. Didn't order and 2. Couldn't even wear.

Clowns.
I have a decent selling and buying history with them too. This isn’t the first issue I’ve had with them but the rest they actually resolved it because they had no choice. I don’t know why they’re pulling this scam this time. At least it’s not a pair of shoes that’s over $500 or so. Either way still wish this didn’t happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold them my Akira tee brand new in the bag they opened it and said it was worn and came back with like some sort of grease dot, not a big stain but annoying enough. First and only issue with so far. Consolation from them is now return fee.
They’re shady AF!!! I think they don’t know how to handle their growth and hiring anyone now just to get workers in and process stuff, and when those “authenticators” mess up the item they will blame you with a flawed item. A couple of items I’ve sold recently they don’t even payout the same day anymore.

sold the brick through stockx, examined it, took pictures of it, and boxed it perfectly with bubble wrap....

guess what happens....it took the brick 6 days to arrive to their warehouse.

By the time it arrived, I get an email and it says "there was a chip on the brick"

They’re shady AF!!! I think they don’t know how to handle their growth and hiring anyone now just to get workers in and process stuff, and when those “authenticators” mess up the item they will blame you with a flawed item. A couple of items I’ve sold recently they don’t even payout the same day anymore.
This sounds very plausible. How can a item sealed and opened by their employees be find worn LOL. Makes no sense. Only time I can see this is someone wore it and sealed the bag back but honestly would be able to tell from the bag before its torn open by the employees. Amateurs..

This sounds very plausible. How can a item sealed and opened by their employees be find worn LOL. Makes no sense. Only time I can see this is someone wore it and sealed the bag back but honestly would be able to tell from the bag before its torn open by the employees. Amateurs..
I think if someone wore a tee even for just an hour and try to seal it back and claim it’s never been worn, you could tell. The crease isn’t the same as a brand new freshly packed tee. Someone there is doing a switch and bait or something and getting away with it.

ya stockx is shady AF... i remember copping the black gza shirt in a medium... when i got it was a large... luckily the return was easy... they responded quick because i said i was doing a charge back...they sent me a return label free of charge and i sent my shirt back... the whole process took like 3 plus weeks from me getting the wrong shirt to shipping it back to them to getting a refund...this was not the first time...

i bought the easter af1s that released a few years ago... this was my first stockx purchase ever... the seller never sent the shoes... i waited a week then i hit stockx up... it took them another week to respond to my emails... they dont have a phone number smh... i told them im a do a charge back if i dont get a refund... the whole process took 3 weeks from me ordering the shoes to them responding to my emails to finally getting a refund... talk about slow AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom