Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wild reading all this about stock x when i've had nothing but positive experiences. they've always answered my questions within a day of me emailing them, waved fees when i haven't been able to fulfill an order, and all my sales (over 100) and purchases have went on without a hitch. i've definitely heard the horror stories though. as someone else in the thread said, i think their growth is just hard to sustain. there probably aren't even enough people in any given city that are qualified to do legit checks on the amount of items they're receiving on a daily basis.

EE268F36-9639-4D68-935A-60A74DF39DB3.jpeg

I feel like stockx needs a policy to not open **** that’s still in SEALED packaging. Like cmon who’s really out here using a sealer to send in used stuff lol. My boy sent a green box crew to them in packaging and they opened it and said it had some piling on one cuff so it was marked as used and they couldn’t accept it :lol:

When it comes to copping Preme I rather **** with Grailed than StockX.

You just have to have a discerning eye.

I’ve always wondered why stockx discards the original packaging for t shirts. That’s technically the “tags” for items ordered online. The other thing that’s annoying is when they stick their sticky “authentic” sticker directly on the box of accessories. When I ordered shades they stuck it right over the flap where you open it.

Where's the best place to make trades?
I have a Yellow M Trans Atlantic TNF Fleece I'm looking to trade

Might be the last time I deal with stockx as well. I ordered the motion varsity, only to receive the jacket covered with lint and someone’s medical cannabis container in the inner pocket. No supreme retail tags attached... so obvious it was used. Currently waiting on them to respond to my email.

Might be the last time I deal with stockx as well. I ordered the motion varsity, only to receive the jacket covered with lint and someone’s medical cannabis container in the inner pocket. No supreme retail tags attached... so obvious it was used. Currently waiting on them to respond to my email.
Violated

I think the theory of the business growing at a pace they haven’t accommodated staffing wise is being further verified via stories like this. These people don’t know what they are doing. I remember awhile back reading about a NT’er going to work for StockX and the horror story that followed for him and how poorly trained people were. Sucks because it’s the easiest platform imo.

Welp...StockX just tried to screw me over. I bought a second bear from them for $246, they received it and authenticated for over a week and a half now but never shipped, the tracking number showed it was never scanned/picked up. Emailed them multiple times and they don’t know what happened and won’t refund and tried to blame UPS. I contacted UPS and they said they never got it. Filed a claim through PayPal, then StockX disabled my account and still won’t refund. PayPal said if there’s still no movements, then it will refund me on Tuesday. I’m done with them...they’ve been horrible lately. I guess it’s going to be eBay, GOAT or nothing from now on.

wow stockx should own up to that,
waiting for my atc2 from them.

I’ve always wondered why stockx discards the original packaging for t shirts. That’s technically the “tags” for items ordered online. The other thing that’s annoying is when they stick their sticky “authentic” sticker directly on the box of accessories. When I ordered shades they stuck it right over the flap where you open it.

yup cosign, i want my stuff with original packaging and accessories and tags if possible

Keep your foot on their throat.

shame :smh:

One issue with StockX is you can sell stuff that's tried on, which while great for someone like me who's odd-shaped and likes to try stuff on to make sure it fits/doesn't look ridiculous, it opens them up to buyers somehow getting stuff with weed jars in the pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom