Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Til it comes from UPS in a thousand pieces. I hope the UPS driver hail marys that **** from the street onto your porch.

giphy.gif

I wonder if anyone will get a broken one..
TBH the Alphabet Vase I feared that but they packed that up real nice like lol. The pic of how the Cupid id packed I doubt it. Especially for the price it'll be extra packed but I mean theres still a chance.

Supreme should not allow checkout times faster than 10 seconds. There’s no way someone can checkout manually in 3-4 seconds, especially with the processing screen.
They used to ghost checkout orders that were too fast...If this was still in effect that Wolf fleece would be mine...feels badman

Supreme should not allow checkout times faster than 10 seconds. There’s no way someone can checkout manually in 3-4 seconds, especially with the processing screen.

with autofill i can check out in under 10

if you’re talking no bots no autofill, that’s be a game changer

Bots will stop working soon imo. Supreme is just sitting there collecting their info on how to further stop them tbh :nerd:

Bots will stop working soon imo. Supreme is just sitting there collecting their info on how to further stop them tbh :nerd:
Yeah this happens pretty much every season. They'll stop working for either a random drop week or a hyped week. More often than none it'll go into effect the week before a bogo lol.

This happened last season... remember the CDG drop when we all ate crazy... and bots didn't.. I doubt this will last the entire season. The releases before that CDG drop people were botting crazyyyyyyy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom