Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad they didn't skip the wolf fleece...really wanted that piece but am not shelling out above retail...

Last week's washed linen camp cap today #CampCapBoiz:

20190314_121034.jpg

DonRafa DonRafa you signed into the wrong account b

Do 6 panels work for dudes with massive heads?

Which ones?

Has there been any emails about people using x bot to cop? Swear it was only last season we saw that

Got what I was going for lol coral camo riot in xL. 1000% manual. Got an error also with trying to purchase the glow light again.

What’s the LA store looking like? Worth going at 4:45?

Not to say they will pack it wrong, Supreme does a good job of sending ceramic pieces!

But for the record

NONE OF THEM KNOW YOU JUST BOUGHT A 4K ANGEL TO HANDLE WITH CARE!!!!

Never under estimate the ignorance of UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL and any other delivery service

Seems like Preme lets bots smash the site after items sit for a while, to bump the hype up again. Then most of the season is pretty fair, til bogos.. then botters find a way around any anti-bot programs.

Prob because a lot of the bags sat for a week+, as well as other random items. Although, SS bags are usually kinda blah.. and they keep bumping up the price every year.

They could ship it in those drop sensitive containers. For 4K at the minimum should have one of those.

Not to say they will pack it wrong, Supreme does a good job of sending ceramic pieces!

But for the record

NONE OF THEM KNOW YOU JUST BOUGHT A 4K ANGEL TO HANDLE WITH CARE!!!!

Never under estimate the ignorance of UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL and any other delivery service

CDG drop last year was good for the lucky ones that got through, and trash for others. Couldn’t check out with jack bc I “already purchased item.” Left me bitter for a good min.. especially since they were restocking and lingering. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom