Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard he OD’d
I hear it constantly in skate videos and when VICE catches up with old skaters, if one of their friends wasn't the one that died it would be them. These types of people live life to the edge man. LEAN FORWARD. Even skating at his age he never bailed.

It's nonstop. Like some rockstars. Dudes will be a wreck and almost passing out, then come showtime they light up a filled arena.

I hear it constantly in skate videos and when VICE catches up with old skaters, if one of their friends wasn't the one that died it would be them. These types of people live life to the edge man. LEAN FORWARD. Even skating at his age he never bailed.

It's nonstop. Like some rockstars. Dudes will be a wreck and almost passing out, then come showtime they light up a filled arena.

on point. know a lot of people who live like that in general

take in to consideration that stockx gives enough shipping time for sellers to list immediately as soon as they cop online and wait for delivery. So don't expect a huge price dip

take in to consideration that stockx gives enough shipping time for sellers to list immediately as soon as they cop online and wait for delivery. So don't expect a huge price dip

not if you’re on the west coast. gotta wait till it’s in hand

Birthday present for myself just showed up :smile:

Was super nervous about it, but had some very very knowledgeable people with older Supreme look at it and it checks out. Also found a video of the seller from 2010 wearing a black box logo tee in an interview and he is a high up at a big entertainment company now, so all helped with my anxiety.

Seller said only worn a few times and dry cleaned only. Looks pretty good for a 13 year old tee. The black is a bit faded, but not bad. Was also worried about it being a large, but seems just about right. Funny in the Neighborhood tee I'm an XXL.

2019-03-15.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I thought. These were also sold in Stone Island stores and stock levels were already low at Supreme stores, but I barely see any for sale on stockx and grailed. these must have been limited and I got a feeling these will stay this price

on point. know a lot of people who live like that in general

I don’t need another intervention b

Tragic news. Heard he fell pretty good a couple days ago, but who knows. OD is definitely a possibility. Him and Bourdain really got me in the gut.

I don’t need another intervention b

Tragic news. Heard he fell pretty good a couple days ago, but who knows. OD is definitely a possibility. Him and Bourdain really got me in the gut.

he took a hard spill when he bombed Dolores street a couple years ago

dunno what happened , all these rumors swirling around but i'm not gonna feed the flames .

whether or not you vibed with his persona , you can't deny he was a true lifer & oozed skateboarding .

that dolores slam was no joke . . str8 GX vibes . . lol richie jackson "no jake did not die from this slam" :smh: what a kook

man . . he was on Chico's instagram story like 24 hours ago so this is ****ed to say the least .

he would dip out right before they threw us into the olympics next year . . RIP phelper - true ethos of skateboarding will never die

gonna miss all the t-ed notes in thrasher . . whoever replaces him has some size 20 shoes to fill . hopefully i don't have to cancel my subscription

shoutout to everyone wearing a thrasher hoody who doesnt know phelps or how to grip a board . lotta good ppl ate well cuz of yall you da real mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom