Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-3-14_19-16-12.gif

If I can get 37 fleeces I would.

I’m still trying to catch cyber on a restock... if I was doing slots and all that I’d cop it for like 3-4K but I’m literally buying for myself...

I didn’t know it was from a reseller perspective??

Otherwise i wouldn’t bot up to get 37 wolf fleeces...

My badz...bot on broskis

Why? It was a hype item, it was fairly priced to make money, it’s a fast sell and your making retail or a little better if the resell flops.

It's not worth explaining sometimes
But anyone who believes bot vs manual are on a 1:1 during ANY POINT of supreme szn drop is delusional.

it's not even an argument that's worth debating

same thing happens every season.. first drop you can hit manually. second, third, and so on are bot central. as in, bots eat up thousands of stock in sub 10 seconds. once the first super hyped drop happens (north face, cdg, box logo of any sort, certain nikes, etc) they change something up and there are a lot of manual hits. then the usual cat and mouse game in between. supreme definitely makes an effort on hyped drops to change things up. they even cancelled a **** ton of orders for f/w18 box logos for bot activity.

Had this bad joint... use to call her pookey... she always disappear but come right back when I need her.

Hopefully they’re fine tuning their system for the bogos & mogos & whatever they’ve got coming.

Wow.. boonie already on the move.

Why? It was a hype item, it was fairly priced to make money, it’s a fast sell and your making retail or a little better if the resell flops.

I just Figured it would be a smarter move to just snap up all the SI pieces rather than 37 of the same piece. Sure, the SI is already at a high price point but it’s one of those brands/product you can double the price and not have to budge or lower on your asking price and it will still sell. The wolf fleece was really just a last minute after thought...i might Be wrong, i accept If I’m wrong, but no one was checking for that fleece til they realized SI would be out of reach.

Fleece is nice but i wouldnt pay $100 over retail for it. IMO. So is making retail or a little better (flopping resale) even worth it when better inventory could have been had while using the same bot for same number of orders ?

I just Figured it would be a smarter move to just snap up all the SI pieces rather than 37 of the same piece. Sure, the SI is already at a high price point but it’s one of those brands/product you can double the price and not have to budge or lower on your asking price and it will still sell. The wolf fleece was really just a last minute after thought...i might Be wrong, i accept If I’m wrong, but no one was checking for that fleece til they realized SI would be out of reach.

Fleece is nice but i wouldnt pay over $100 over retail for it. IMO.
Wolf fleece was hyped from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom