Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7D0F9254-B7D7-4FB5-9582-A361FE82032A.jpeg
E01E5F37-AF64-43C0-9868-AFFC52E3DFE9.jpeg
8A52B773-A96B-4C78-B9DA-3190D293349F.jpeg

My sis is in Asia with her family on vacation and showed me these pics thinking it’s real and said my nephew bought one. Man! Told her to return that Bull$****

Just found out one of them bought a fake bogo. I’m seriously about to disown them.

Last edited by a moderator:
7D0F9254-B7D7-4FB5-9582-A361FE82032A.jpeg
E01E5F37-AF64-43C0-9868-AFFC52E3DFE9.jpeg
8A52B773-A96B-4C78-B9DA-3190D293349F.jpeg

My sis is in Asia with her family on vacation and showed me these pics thinking it’s real and said my nephew bought one. Man! Told her to return that Bull$****

Just found out one of them bought a fake bogo. I’m seriously about to disown them.
youre disowning them bc of purchasing a clothing item. specifically them not knowing its an authentic supreme item?

#cultural

youre disowning them bc of purchasing a clothing item. specifically them not knowing its an authentic supreme item?

#cultural
I told them before don’t buy from the malls, esp in China.

i am assuming any hope of a restock is lost....been stalking the zip pouch hoodie but nothing on the restock...i know as a manualboy i had no shot at a restock but a man can dream

10 days has never happened ever while living in NYC even week one drops and what do you mean waste the time of CS it’s their job and I wanna know where the rest of my order is or if it’s coming at all.
But Supreme has already communicated that shipping may take up to one week. I realize that orders do get cancelled—I’ve had it happen myself—but those cases are relatively rare, particularly if you are playing by the rules and not trying to order multiples or using automation. Contacting CS isn’t going to change the status of your order or expedite its shipping. It just seems like a waste of everyone’s time, unless you need a CS rep to tell you to read the FAQs or have patience.

I understand that no order is safe until it’s in your hands, but if you got an order confirmation email and a posted charge, the odds are, overwhelmingly, that you will receive your order within two weeks, if you’re in the U.S. As for Canadians, I don’t know what to tell you.

Just got the chair delivered and driver asked what it was because he has a bunch of them to deliver today.

Supreme just slapped a shipping label on the chair packaging. They didnt double box it, so the UPS driver should have seen the “director’s chair” sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom