Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PicsArt_03-24-12.39.58.jpg

But Supreme has already communicated that shipping may take up to one week. I realize that orders do get cancelled—I’ve had it happen myself—but those cases are relatively rare, particularly if you are playing by the rules and not trying to order multiples or using automation. Contacting CS isn’t going to change the status of your order or expedite its shipping. It just seems like a waste of everyone’s time, unless you need a CS rep to tell you to read the FAQs or have patience.

I understand that no order is safe until it’s in your hands, but if you got an order confirmation email and a posted charge, the odds are, overwhelmingly, that you will receive your order within two weeks, if you’re in the U.S. As for Canadians, I don’t know what to tell you.

This post should be stickied on page 1

Might have to call out sick or something if I can get a spot in store. Work had to scheduled a bunch of meetings this Thursday :smh:

word on the interwebs is that tnf is this week?

if so, pls dont be some ugly stuff so i can actually buy an item this season

I got my dipped crewneck in. Unfortunately, it does fit a bit too boxy for my taste. Probably going to send it back, unless someone is interested in it (navy, small).

Reactions: JPS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom