Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know what the supreme arc on the front of the TNF is made of? is it just sewn on patches? if so I might just remove it with a seam ripper.

definitely false. that snakeskin drop and metallic was pretty bad. if anything, it's one of the best in recent years.
I just don't get why they'd put that across the chest, WE ALREADY KNOW IT'S SUPREME. ugh
neither of those were great, but they at least were something different as far as print and materials.

there's nothing wrong with across the chest Supreme when done well, however this isn't one of those cases. comes off as extremely lazy and simply appeasing the new breed of fanboys.

definitely false. that snakeskin drop and metallic was pretty bad. if anything, it's one of the best in recent years.
I just don't get why they'd put that across the chest, WE ALREADY KNOW IT'S SUPREME. ugh
Yeah there have been worse supreme tnf drops for sure lol

It’s that time again.
DD23A755-242A-4727-BDDD-17D976D1CC34.jpeg

does anyone know what the supreme arc on the front of the TNF is made of? is it just sewn on patches? if so I might just remove it with a seam ripper.
Thought the exact same thing but then again it’s sewn on less forgiving fabric so they’ll prolly be visible holes. Worth a shot...

Ppl who want the collab I hope they cook,

I’ll be coming through the backdoor raiding accessories hopefully hammock or coffee pot/kettle looking thingy drops, and I’ll cop like NYPD

overbranding again, no waist/shoulder bags... i don't know wtf those other strange accouterments are. with that said, might do the purple bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom