Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah... I don't think I've been in a Supreme store in the past 2 years without having to navigate around
parents paying for their kid's fit.

they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're gonna need to shout out their parents in the IG photo.
SMH

yeah... I don't think I've been in a Supreme store in the past 2 years without having to navigate around
parents paying for their kid's fit.

they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're gonna need to shout out their parents in the IG photo.
SMH

That's wild I live in NC so I've never been to a physical Supreme store...I think my folk's stopped buying me gear after I turned 14. Not that they couldn't afford to just the fact that my tastes were too expensive and they believed in working for what you want.

Honestly Supreme for me now is getting a couple tees here and there that i like And buying accessories i can Use around the home.

That’s why the dish towels, tea kettle thingy, and hammock are crucial to me for this season.

They will be used and will provide that non chalant flex during holiday parties

Seen the possible retails earlier this AM but cant remember where. I think it was said the hat was $58-68. Dont quote me though. Think I seen fleece in the 300's and parkas in the 5's..... up the prices and lower the thought process...meh
Denali $328 parka $398

I see little kids in Bape a lot up here in Western MA, but the only other people I ever see wearing Supreme tend to be college-aged and older, and mostly Asian kids here on campus.

I think the Shark hoodie and yeezy 350s are part of the middle school uniform, though.

Even worse is when I see all these kids and high schoolers trying to stunt wearing fake hoodies with that giant *** box logo printed across the front or that Rick and Morty box logo hoodie you can get on eBay for $20

Who’s got some old-old preme? I’ve thrown out a lot of stuff, you know, spring cleaning and regret it now. Styles change, getting older my taste for certain pieces change. No storage space! The oldest piece that I have is from 2007, duffle and backpack combo.

Wish I had kept some tees. Got started in 97 or so but never thought I’d still be rocking lol
Most of my stuff is low key preme. Some big hits here and there but wear them seldom

That's wild I live in NC so I've never been to a physical Supreme store...I think my folk's stopped buying me gear after I turned 14. Not that they couldn't afford to just the fact that my tastes were too expensive and they believed in working for what you want.
exactly. one time in Paris this kid around 11-14 years old had his mum along and he was shopping the Champion drop (the bad one)
and walked out decked in the gear. SUCH A TURN OFF if you're new to the brand and strictly into fashion.
It is what it is tho.

The brand will survive like it always does and the people in the periphery will be weeded off through time.

I don't mind the yellow denali, but I'll pass if there's good lookbook items I'd rather get.

Today.... "See my vest, see my vest, hanging on a fat guy's chest"...

20190325_120609.jpg

Dope, wanted that vest originally. Forgot about it by now, looking good.

need the backpack

i remember copping the last one in store, mine still gots the tags on it

turns heads when i wear it to events in the summer

Supreme-The-North-Face-Trans-Antarctica-Expedition-Big-Haul-Backpack-Yellow.jpg

Even worse is when I see all these kids and high schoolers trying to stunt wearing fake hoodies with that giant *** box logo printed across the front or that Rick and Morty box logo hoodie you can get on eBay for $20

I teach in a high school and I see it quite often...It's even worse when they walk up to me and show me. I wear sneakers almost everyday and I've worn a few pieces to school so they know I keep up with the drops. I ain got the heart to embarrass a kid so I always play along when they show me their fake off-whites, or fake bogos. They just wanna feel cool....I understand it. I always try to tell them at the end of the day it's just clothes and they don't make you or break you as a person. Hopefully it sinks in one day.

I teach in a high school and I see it quite often...It's even worse when they walk up to me and show me. I wear sneakers almost everyday and I've worn a few pieces to school so they know I keep up with the drops. I ain got the heart to embarrass a kid so I always play along when they show me their fake off-whites, or fake bogos. They just wanna feel cool....I understand it. I always try to tell them at the end of the day it's just clothes and they don't make you or break you as a person. Hopefully it sinks in one day.

I’d be roasting those kids.
LMFAO

I never had a problem with that. I’m sure we all wore fakes at some point of our lives. What makes me ticked off is when they pick on someone or roast a kid because of what they are wearing, but they themselves are wearing fakes. That’s what I don’t like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom