Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone in here happen to know if this is legit or fake?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190325-195442_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-195442_eBay.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20190325-195459_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-195459_eBay.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20190325-195453_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-195453_eBay.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190325-195449_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-195449_eBay.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190325-195445_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-195445_eBay.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 5
Last season was goretex and $498. Mountain parkas are less hefty than last season's jackets though, maybe 398 - 448?

edit: the mountain print parkas were $398 and not goretex so $448 - 498 sounds about right.

For you Canadian folks, how long does it take for supreme items to be delivered to your place?
This grailed seller is telling me he will get the wolf fleece jacket on Friday, but the drop was two weeks ago.

For you Canadian folks, how long does it take for supreme items to be delivered to your place?
This grailed seller is telling me he will get the wolf fleece jacket on Friday, but the drop was two weeks ago.
If the seller is located in the west coast, then it usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive from supreme. Shipping to canada prob another 1 week.

I hope with all of this energy... Thursday will be a breeze... but y'all know how that goes |l.

I rock my black TNF fleece from last season almost daily, so I'm good on going for black. I'm struggling to figure out which color to try for though.

That teal parka is hard but so are the purple and yellow colorways in both the jacket and parka. :nerd:
I rarely wear my white fleece so wanted a black or darker color fleece but this is disappointing. Black is the best but dont wanna settle when it won’t be cheap lol. Even the black parka would be dope to grab but again those letters kill it...

I rarely wear my white fleece so wanted a black or darker color fleece but this is disappointing. Black is the best but dont wanna settle when it won’t be cheap lol. Even the black parka would be dope to grab but again those letters kill it...
No doubt I feel where you're coming from. I had initially wanted the white fleece pretty badly from last season but I'm glad I went with the black instead

Might just wait to get the regular Goretex supreme piece in black for the low since it didn't sell out

the difference between stussy, hundreds, and others is that supreme did the opposite of those brands. they took away accounts from shops and brought it all back to their own stores. most people don't realize that because they weren't around when a handful of stores carried supreme. those other brands were in a race to get big.

supreme is no doubt trying to reach more people with higher production numbers and new stores, but they seem to have a much more calculated approach imo.
THIS. people don't understand this, even Toronto had a shop that sold the brand back then.
The current wave will normalize, just don't expect every single thing to resell well. I think that's what
people are looking for

I get it the Tuesday or Wednesday after drop. (Toronto based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom