Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference between stussy, hundreds, and others is that supreme did the opposite of those brands. they took away accounts from shops and brought it all back to their own stores. most people don't realize that because they weren't around when a handful of stores carried supreme. those other brands were in a race to get big.

supreme is no doubt trying to reach more people with higher production numbers and new stores, but they seem to have a much more calculated approach imo.

1A24413A-C929-4F3F-B3EE-3F520CEA4850.gif

I remember the days when Supreme was in a handful of stores. My first shirt (Raging Bull) was from Commonwealth in DC. Only time it was ever easy for me to cop Supreme.

The growth is definitely slower than brands like The Hundreds, but I imagine people who supported Supreme in the 90s/early 2000s (and were adults) are leaving the Supreme ship, the new people buying Supreme are just doing it for IG clout or resell value and not because of any interest in skating or art, so long term I think it can only go down from here.

That said if a bogo drops this year I'm copping to replace my Kaws box logo.

Supreme is dying? Supreme reaching its peak?
upload_2019-3-25_16-32-46.jpeg

The only thing i noticed since i began buying supreme in 2008 was being able to check out bogos manually every season up until 2014-2015 to now having to war with bots/AI on bad drop weeks for “scraps” n restocks.

We’d fair better talking about Supreme having hit n miss co-labs/seasons which we can evidence than speculation of their “death/hype”

same, the size of the organizer pouch was useless so just gifted it to the wife as a short trip toiletry bag. wished i grabbed the utility bag from last season.

Yesss finally

Been waiting years for a base camp duffle :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

In for a black :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat: Yellow is nice too

Purple jacket is fire too but I won’t be stressed if I miss out.

Hmm, tag hoodie kinda nice. Not too strong of a week so far. Arc logo is surprising.. hasn’t really done too well on the regular pieces. Ah well, maybe they’ll drop a good accessory or two.

Speaking of duffle; I didn't notice the small red supreme tag on my leather duffle until todays photos surfaced. Thursday's duffle bag is the only item that utilizes the arc logo properly imo.
Good luck to team manual/retail.
20190325_180015.jpg
everything here was less than retail excluding gloves (red gloves were 10 above)

I hope with all of this energy... Thursday will be a breeze... but y'all know how that goes |l.

I rock my black TNF fleece from last season almost daily, so I'm good on going for black. I'm struggling to figure out which color to try for though.

That teal parka is hard but so are the purple and yellow colorways in both the jacket and parka. :nerd:

Prolly cancel the schott. Gonna be expensive and I want to see it in pictures.

Everyone getting last week orders dxcept Tailwind purchasers lol

Are they waiting for Nike to send them the shipment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom