Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the size chart from the fall TNF drop they could share? Specifically for the expedition jacket.

Yellow arc parka in medium copped manual this morning. I'll definitely take this W, but I'm thinking it'll definitely be too big for me. Knew there was no way I would be able to manual a small in any TNFs. My regular TNF parka I bought recently fits me perfect and it's a small. Guess we'll just see in hand

And I will say that for anybody running autofill extension on google, you may want to consider taking it off. I was getting nothing but automation errors the past couple weeks till I turned it off today.

And I will say that for anybody running autofill extension on google, you may want to consider taking it off. I was getting nothing but automation errors the past couple weeks till I turned it off today.

Checked out White Mesh Logo today with no issue. Maybe it's at random?

I stay using Chrome autofill for my card info, other info is saved, and always logged into Google and NEVER have a problem. Only get an error when item is sold out but that rarely happens.

Checked out White Mesh Logo today with no issue. Maybe it's at random?
White is def the best looking potee out of the bunch because its basically a bogo potee since all you can see is the bogo. I just cant trust myself in a white tee anymore lol. May have to cop one and risk it all tho...

Wow! I just noticed that and you sparked my OCD.
Lol sorry...I cant un-see it so thats why I passed
8A1E7636-2181-48C1-A333-F4440353DAC4.gif

the last 2 weeks i got card decline with the autofill... ill take it as an L... cant get W's all the time... and i got my box logo last season so its all luck i guess... only L i took so far was the chair last week and the duffel this week... it sucks but it happens... i should be happy that i save money so i can pay off my CC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom