Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thereal12thfan thereal12thfan you used mobile?

That bar don’t exist on desktop. All it says is “please wait...” and order# if you hit.

I rather stare at “please wait” cause I’d feel better getting dealt a L since they were nice enough to say “Please”.

processing bar be like
upload_2019-3-28_14-22-20.gif
Yeah, it's mobile. I typically am at work or on the move at droptime so I don't have much choice. I haven't been completely dry over the years, I've hit on a couple BOGO's but usually only when the bots are getting tripped up lol. Single digit times never boad well for me.

Idk if this happened to anyone else, but while checking out, I got hit with card decline. I tried to checkout again on a diff tab and got a text saying my cc made a payment. I knew I copped, so tried for the parka and also got it. Finally went to check the fleece page and it changed from card decline to order confirmation.

Idk if this happened to anyone else, but while checking out, I got hit with card decline. I tried to checkout again on a diff tab and got a text saying my cc made a payment. I knew I copped, so tried for the parka and also got it. Finally went to check the fleece page and it changed from card decline to order confirmation.

Probably just your bot acting up. Sounds like you should be good.

Update. 1245pm at BK. Left at 230p

First shoutout to @cool...but rude. Got to chop it up a bit and swapped sup locks before security pulled up lol

EVERYTHING YELLOW GONE

Parka: Purple just sold out. Red, blk and teal? left

Fleece: only red and blk yet

Bag: The last blk and teal sold out in front of me

Organizers: Everything but yellow left

Pants, hats: idk

Mesh pocket still in all colors.

Don’t know about sizes.

Crowns still there too

I’ll post full pics when I get home.

Good luck

86E30638-DF2A-4223-A20A-587730100E29.jpeg

How do u know if items get restocked?
Are you guys just staring at the supreme site all day?
I saw yellow duffle restock on supcomm so i refreshed and checked each color for about a minute and black popped up. After i copped I checked supcomm and it never showed black restock, dunno why just gonna chalk it up to luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom