Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chino huh

giphy.gif

length feels kinda short to me. I might have been better sizing up but i think the chest width would have been too wide

Im in the middle of L and XL so its hard to say
Same between l an XL. See Monday how Xl parka fits. 6’4” ish so usually always short

Y’all already know I’m all over the Johnny Blaze tee in Black, Red or Orange. Don’t eem matter. A full on Marvel collab would break the internet. The “Who the **** is Supreme” shirt is right up my alley too. Need to see more colors. Only wanted Cupid in hoodie form. Saving my luck for the Swarovski collab either way.

Just as I said with the Base Camp Duffels, there's tons of videos, sites, links to see sizing. This is not the first time TNF has released these items. :lol:

and like your previous post it’s not helpful.

i have a mountain parka and want to know if it fits similar. i heard these fit short and wanted confirmation.

thanks for your contribution to the thread...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why would they fit any different? Because it says SUPREME on the front? Lol. Ya big dummy!

1978S 1978S

supreme has specified a few times that their collabs w/TNF are sized differently than the regular versions

the expedition anorak pullovers where a full size larger from supreme than a standard TNF and disclaimer was on the site/product page when they released.

Received the plaid Harrington yesterday. Medium is a perfect fit sleeve and chest wise. But the length is a little shorter than what I’m used to, ends right where my waist is, I usually like it a little longer and it’s thinner than what I expected. I think large would be a better length but might be a little boxy around the chest. When I zip it it’s a little snug. Maybe I should lose 5lbs.

Received the plaid Harrington yesterday. Medium is a perfect fit sleeve and chest wise. But the length is a little shorter than what I’m used to, ends right where my waist is, I usually like it a little longer and it’s thinner than what I expected. I think large would be a better length but might be a little boxy around the chest. When I zip it it’s a little snug. Maybe I should lose 5lbs.

That style of jacket is suppose to hit at your waist

upload_2019-3-30_20-20-16.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom