Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me proof and I shall stand corrected.

As mentioned above, show me proof. As for the bags they would indeed be the same so I stand by what I said. :smh:
The last TNF I got was the cord and I’m pretty sure it said custom sizing. No proof though...

Edit- or maybe I do
C4A9BFF9-0A99-4D5E-B1BB-E08785D628C2.jpeg

I stand corrected on the jacket then. Though you had to dig back to 2012. Lol.

The bag though is the same Rafa! :smile:

That style of jacket is suppose to hit at your waist

upload_2019-3-30_20-20-16.jpeg
Yea I know....It is a perfect fit and you are right with the sizing, I'm just not use to it since I usually like it a little loose but im still keeping the jacket. It's definitely not close to how the FW18 TNF sizing, now those were huge and really boxy.

The parka is much nicer than I expected and fit is the usual TNF sizing. On the other hand, the fleece is disappointing. The shoulder stitch makes it look like there’s some 90s shoulder pads in there. Last season’s fleece is miles ahead for sure.

I need to get my hands on a purple parka in a XL. Someone point me in the right direction that isn’t too rape please !!

Blk tag came in, waiting for navy tag and blk denali. Working on parka.
accumulating eBay bucks.

I need to get my hands on a purple parka in a XL. Someone point me in the right direction that isn’t too rape please !!
I’m in the same boat I’m looking for the xl in black, Just wait until the online orders start coming in, people always need money right before the next release. I lowball like crazy and usually someone bites cause they need the money for the next release.

Can anyone with the parka in hand comment on fit. I’m 5’10. 170 and ordered a medium wondering if large was the way to go

Can anyone with the parka in hand comment on fit. I’m 5’10. 170 and ordered a medium wondering if large was the way to go

You should be good

Thank you for both of your responses! TNF x PREME expedition jacket size L was huge on me. Didn't know if I should pay resell for M or L on the Arc Parka, seems like M is the move.

I have the red Expedition Jacket from last season in an XL and the last week´s black TNF parka in an XL as well. Sizing couldn't be more different. The expedition jacket feels almost 1-size-up bigger. The parka is pretty short lengthwise on the other hand, so with my 6"1 height Extra Large is the way to go for me on this parka.
A friend of mine received the fleece. So glad i went for the parka. The fleece is ridiculously thin and feels pretty cheap. Imo it's maybe worth the retail but definitely not the resale.

Anyone have the normal PE Undercover hoodie (not the crazy ugly one) and can tell me if it's A) thick or thin, and B) fleecey on inside or that rough loop knit?

Graaaacias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom