Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these floral pieces in this JPG collab look like something Zumies would have in 2010 |l.

Agree with most folks, the collab isn't bad but most items aren't really for me. I do like the t-shirt though, will try for that.

Hoping we get some other items I want from the lookbook!

Why ppl so bent up on mock-ups? They just mock-ups. If you gave it more credit that it deserved, sounds like that may be on you.

Idk, maybe I am the dumb one. I take mock ups and any other weekly info with a grain of salt until wed night, early thurs morning. Until its for sure, nothing is for sure in my book.

It's because these dime-a-dozen, "drop info" accounts post them up knowing feeble minded people (such as myself) want them to be accurate. Despite disclaimers that they do mention, they post whatever they can because they know how many likes it'll get and attention they'll receive.

Going for- White tee, Glasses, and Cologne. Wish the mock-up were closer but I already know if it’s not Jay not to rely on it.

I still like the tee a lot but knowing its not a box logo makes it easier to miss out on if I can't get it for retail

Why ppl so bent up on mock-ups? They just mock-ups. If you gave it more credit that it deserved, sounds like that may be on you.

Idk, maybe I am the dumb one. I take mock ups and any other weekly info with a grain of salt until wed night, early thurs morning. Until its for sure, nothing is for sure in my book.

People just need something to complain about. That’s like 90% of the internet anyways.

Those slides are extremely fake.
Tbh, better off buying fake slides than paying retail or resell. The OG slides were trashhhhhh quality. Mine broke after 2 wears and I know a lot of people in here had issues too

Last edited:
fur jacket for retail would make my month

I wonder if the suit will be sold separately ( will suck trying to get it if so)

GR TEE

Attachments

• CE7555C5-2236-4854-987B-CAA62E6DFA65.jpeg
    CE7555C5-2236-4854-987B-CAA62E6DFA65.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom