Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9JjLwzGWHZY.jpg

how much do yall think the cologne is gonna be?

I'm going to guess around $110.

I’m gonna go with $146

9JjLwzGWHZY.jpg

how much do yall think the cologne is gonna be?

If it´s his regular Eau de Cologne i will definitely pass: the smell is very, very sweet. Never liked it, never will. For display purposes anytime though ;-
I think i´ll go for the bomber, i like the reversible idea and cannot imagine that you wouldn´t be able to unzip the backpack.

03F69892-C4BC-4DF6-80E4-C7FB80E42699.png
If it´s his regular Eau de Cologne i will definitely pass: the smell is very, very sweet. Never liked it, never will. For display purposes anytime though ;-
I think i´ll go for the bomber, i like the reversible idea and cannot imagine that you wouldn´t be able to unzip the backpack.

That thing is stitched in good. It’s collapsible

Got confirmation page for BK sign up. My sister was dumb AF and forgot her CVV and it closed mad fast.

Exactly why I’m passing. I had/have this cologne and it’s very sweet and doesn’t work with my body chemistry. Rather mess with YSL IMO.

whats the main line stuff looking like?

i know these prices gonna be dummy high

going for belt / glasses and t shirt

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-9_8-23-55.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-9_8-23-55.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom