Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I drop $400 for the tee, what will they give me after for it???

$500? :lol:
Nahh. If Bogo crewnecks were going for 700-900 on the night of in store, these will probably go at least that. Not tryna pay resale. Hope I can finally get a grey with red bogo this time.

did a lot of you get captcha for registration today? i never go in store but for actual supreme drops i NEVER get captcha but i did today for registration .. which has me shook for the actual drop now smh

yea my arms got too swole and the sleeves became strained. I legit couldnt wear it anymore
That makes sense then. If you cant rock then no point in keepin ... I got a bunch of tees just sitting that are starting to get borderline snug from lifting. The blanks the past year or so are slightly bigger and Im lovin it.

lmfao yall ****** still praying for them box logo gods for that email

it could come in the morning at the latest

i personally wish they wouldnt even do a 25th and just wait till the 30th tbh. every 5 year annivesary **** is trash

shouts out to pooky

Utility bags dropping as well

1D68F0BE-8D39-4F7B-9664-8E2A3F4028BC.png

I knew they were going to drop something for their 25th... they had too!

I will be trying for the Box Logo Tee. I was reading a few pages back and people were saying it’s screen printed? No way it has to have the Swarovski “crystals” to charge that much for a tee lol

I will also be trying for the Cherry Rayon Shirt and maybe the Victorinox knife. I was going to get the hammock, but that price change ($98 to $188 ) is a no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom