Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystallized with China manufactured plastic.

Looks cheap. $600? Yikes.

4A28145C-608F-4750-8BE8-2725CD747490.jpeg

Feelsbadman

its gonna be a "you can either get the tee or the hoodie, not both" type of in-store release

thats teh feeling im getting for this drop if #s really that low.

Its been a while since they did that in the US though. Usually see it in UK like if they a TNF and fleece same week

Anyway I hope all yall going instore get good numbers

they did it for the Stone Island drop this season at BK. I was top 10 and they was like you either get the vest or you get riot mask jacket but not both.

Does anyone know if the time u got ur text some what determines what slot ur gonna get? Like for ex people got diff times when they got their text for LA like at 1:04, 1:06, etc

Friendly reminder: really need to login on UPS My Choice to chose track progress notification and special instruction each every time. Supreme wants everything sent back for any minor reason. I just had a package go back cause the warehouse left off the building number on street address. Can call UPS see if can redeliver.

Customer Service will read and reply to email. Your situation different from mine cause no real error. Prob get a credit tied to your email and not getting a resend. But be direct, polite and professional in your email. See what happens.

Good Luck.

SpitefulElaborateDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif
I noticed I wrote a terrible email to Supreme. Super unprofessional and just very short. However, four days later, they responded and asked me for the address I would like it re-shipped to. I am pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom