Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i didnt Know the spring tees fit this big til i got Around to wearing them. I’m shrinking this weekend.

507AD241-64CB-4F37-9DE6-0172533FE0E9.jpeg
let me know how much it shrinks...I just tried on my riders tee and I think it will be bigger than I would want to wear even after shrinking

actually ordered a size small of the split rib tee yesterday instead of medium in case it fit as large as the spring tees

anyone have the size chart for spring tees to compare to the size chart for the split rib? I would check supreme community but it's partially blocked on my work pc...por favor

im gonna get blasted for this, but idc

this fit go hard
looks like a fit right out of the lookbook

Dude that color is :pimp:
regret not getting a tee in that color

Hey guys we’re we talking about stockx and missing packages here?

So I sold two more items and received payment. The other one that got delivered on Monday from a 4/26 sale is still showing en route despite UPS and stockx app saying it was delivered.

Can I safely say they lost the package?

With the upcoming 14s.........”put me in coach”

Attachments

• 283B24A8-1750-449F-8749-DC9CA40D52CB.png
    283B24A8-1750-449F-8749-DC9CA40D52CB.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
Hey guys we’re we talking about stockx and missing packages here?

So I sold two more items and received payment. The other one that got delivered on Monday from a 4/26 sale is still showing en route despite UPS and stockx app saying it was delivered.

Can I safely say they lost the package?

email shorty and let her know the deal.

WHen that happens to me they usually send me the payment right after

Someone prob just quit mid processing lol

Reactions: JPS
email shorty and let her know the deal.

WHen that happens to me they usually send me the payment right after

Someone prob just quit mid processing lol
Lmao a la NTer employee.

Yea I just emailed. I always chuckle sending professionally toned emails but it usually helps

as long as its in the system that its shipped, its no longer your responsibility and stockx should still give you a payout. At least thats what I've heard from people that experienced the same

as long as its in the system that its shipped, its no longer your responsibility and stockx should still give you a payout. At least thats what I've heard from people that experienced the same
Sweet. Wanted to use it for my tattoo next Saturday lol

well since this week was **** i just dropped a few bands on LV’s prefall line that came out today.... i got 30 days to sell it or return for my $4k back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom