Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
00038CD8-3B86-4B64-B363-6012F0AC76C4.jpeg
I don’t know why it took me so long to wear this since I have another one that I probably won’t sell.

anyone use the utility pouch yet? need to know if switching da strap is feasible

anyone use the utility pouch yet? need to know if switching da strap is feasible
I’m using it. I use it like an actual pouch. Strapped to belt. I posted Fit pic earlier.

You can change the strap with any that has clip on ends. It’s pretty spacious too.

I can Fit iPhone X , field notes, air pods, card holder, and other small items like chapstick etc with no bulk

I’m using it. I use it like an actual pouch. Strapped to belt. I posted Fit pic earlier.

You can change the strap with any that has clip on ends. It’s pretty spacious too.

I can Fit iPhone X , field notes, air pods, card holder, and other small items like chapstick etc with no bulk
can u repost please?

hmmmm maybe I can use the yellow OW straps on the woodland camo*

*remember me when u do this u hype beast lurkers

Well, its Virgil Abloh’s second Collection so we will see ...

After I saw Spike rocking it on Colbert I almost bought the Brick Road hoodie from the first release, but my girl threatened to leave me if I spent that much on a sweatshirt :frown:

My ash grey came today and is easily one of my favorite items to drop this season. Love it...

Predicting the Castelli collab this coming Thursday with the Giro d’Italia starting on the following Saturday.

My man knows his cycling :nthat:
#RIPPaulSherwen :frown:

00038CD8-3B86-4B64-B363-6012F0AC76C4.jpeg
I don’t know why it took me so long to wear this since I have another one that I probably won’t sell.

My camo version of this is by far my favorite tee this season. Worn it twice and I think both times I've worn it at least 5 random ppl have commented on it. It's such a completely out-there design.

How were this season’s fanny packs compared to last season’s? Love my purple F/W 18 waist bag and looking to pick up a black F/W but Black S/S 19 looks nice as well albeit smaller

After I saw Spike rocking it on Colbert I almost bought the Brick Road hoodie from the first release, but my girl threatened to leave me if I spent that much on a sweatshirt :frown:

My ash grey came today and is easily one of my favorite items to drop this season. Love it...

My man knows his cycling :nthat:
#RIPPaulSherwen :frown:

My camo version of this is by far my favorite tee this season. Worn it twice and I think both times I've worn it at least 5 random ppl have commented on it. It's such a completely out-there design.
You should’ve bought it, although it’s not a hoodie and the color sweater is 5 stacks and some change

If anyone needs protecto-paks for the team transport , PM me. I have only found one seller who is in malaysia so the shipping is expensive , i bought 5 protectors (1 protector alone still would have been about $30 shipped) with shipping it was about $45... worth it to me since I literally could find no one else selling them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom