Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I don’t think this model is as bad as people saying...13’s did have their moments. Last shots, indiglo, and the white/red model were pretty popular around my way back in the day.

Team beat corolla and wears supreme!!!

Drive a 2009 corolla with 225k miles on it. Cars are depreciating assets....never want a nice car...spend all my money on supreme instead :lol:

After my 04 WRX died (RIP) i sold it and picked up a 07 Prius. Best purchase I've made in a long time. Great on gas, super reliable. Easy to drive (and park) in the city. Even get a discount on EZ Pass. Strictly a point A to B car. Never been stranded by a Toyota. Dying to get another manual car eventually though.

After my 04 WRX died (RIP) i sold it and picked up a 07 Prius. Best purchase I've made in a long time. Great on gas, super reliable. Easy to drive (and park) in the city. Even get a discount on EZ Pass. Strictly a point A to B car. Never been stranded by a Toyota. Dying to get another manual car eventually though.

I have a motorcycle for my "fun to drive" vehicle. Like if i ever want to go for a fun ride i take my bike out. But a car for me is strictly A to B. All i ever want is my car to start every time i turn the key and not cost me a lot in maintenance.

The AJ14's are cool, but if the price is really at $248 (that's pushing $280 with tax and shipping :sick:)

They're going to be $250?! :rofl:
I feel bad for people planning to resell....actually I don’t lol

That’s what I thought these would resell for if they retailed $190 or $200. Hopefully I can pick up a pair for under retail like every other supreme piece this season

I mean let’s be fair. The 14 isn’t exactly an upper echelon model for Jawdan in terms of popularity

So technically they were trash before preme. Made this trash*

Trash*= subjective term before crybabies start doing they crybaby thing

QUOTED FOR DA TROOF

61132056_2389358268006691_610926136749202502_n.jpg

:lol:

the 14s woulda had a shot if it didnt have the beads on the side... black pair is actually a nice colorway... im not just a fan of 14s in general so i have to pass... is there going to be gear with the shoes though is the question

Let me guess, resell on that went up

:lol: No idea, but I wouldn't doubt it. I just saw it mentioned on NPR, but I linked to the LA Times piece so's not to look like the nerd I am.

Meanwhile, pancreatic cancer is a mother----er

Last edited:
I almost spit out my drink.
I need that shirt. probably a shock drop like the bk tee...at least hoping for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom