Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3hjr6vynfge31.jpg

collection of fw14/ss15 s logos

basically all the colors, just missing white from ss15 (struggling to find a one)
some ds, some doubles

hope you guys are having a good sunday :smokin

Didn't know preme and Morrissey had such a beef. Why would preme wanna associate with him again really? I'd consider that reference image to be from the doc and "Supreme is love" is a surprisingly positive message as opposed to the original "make war not love"

As a matter of fact, I do not have, do not want, nor do I need, any money from the company called Supreme." Morrissey

Anybody have the supreme north face trans Antarctica expedition pullover? Anybody know if it’s warm or is it more like a windbreaker? I’m looking at scooping one but don’t want to drop a bunch of bread if it’s not warm enough.
Its definitely more on the side of a windbreaker. Its not warm at all. If its 50 degrees out i have to wear some type of sweater underneath it.

Didn't know preme and Morrissey had such a beef. Why would preme wanna associate with him again really? I'd consider that reference image to be from the doc and "Supreme is love" is a surprisingly positive message as opposed to the original "make war not love"

As a matter of fact, I do not have, do not want, nor do I need, any money from the company called Supreme." Morrissey

This.

If it was a reference to the doc they should have left the "Make war not love" and put a supreme T on the soldier. That would have been dope...and more "on-brand" for supreme

Hard to get that excited for the season when I can barely cop anything
facts. between supreme and palace...its nice to window shop.
at least they give us enough time to save up to pay resell from stockx after the bots cop any and everything remotely worthwhile from both labels.

its ridiculous. supreme owes me nothing but I have so much supreme stuff from years ago that I forgot and still forget what I have...I've had all types of box logo tees, hoodies, etc. I got in store and online manually and now none of that is possible for anyone without a bot.
i'm happy that ppl are successful or whatever but its so sad that being a sneakerhead as well as being into certain brands has come down to paying a lot for discord groups, bots, etc. for a shot to snatch an item from the cart of another bot user while us manual users have no shot at all except for copping off of a reseller site.

smh.

stahp it. plenty of people in here cop supreme manually. everybody wants to blame bots when they strike out. for most big drops bots failed last season

broncos19dm broncos19dm wears size small so it’s damn near impossible regardless of your robotic situation

stahp it. plenty of people in here cop supreme manually. everybody wants to blame bots when they strike out. for most big drops bots failed last season

broncos19dm broncos19dm wears size small so it’s damn near impossible regardless of your robotic situation
not in the way i'm talking about. I have orders where I copped a box logo tee and like two or three other shirts in the same order.
I have other orders where I was able to cop the box logo tee and the photo tee the same year along with other stuff.

that hardly ever happens nowadays without a bot.
like back when the Damien hirst stuff dropped, many of us could have copped and passed up on the whole collection. I had a box logo tee and like two decks and some other stuff from that release.
all manual.

stahp it if you think that's possible today without a bot.

copped like two box logo hoodies manual back then, no bot. just used two different cards. impossible now.

comme des garcons box logos plus other items in the same order. impossible now.
gametime decisions on northface collabs and deciding to remove it from carts. impossible now. even regular **** that goes for a lot now but was regular then. it'd be almost impossible to cop without a bot. its so sad.

if you feel like bots aren't a problem then either you're using them or you haven't been buying supreme long...

Last edited:
been buying supreme since before there was an online store.

you obviously know nothing about bots. most bots can’t cop multiple items per checkout either

of course it’s not like it was back in the there’s thousands if not hundreds of thousands of more people trying to cop each drop. you blame bots for that. this the hype the brand has created. i’m sure at some point it will peak (if it hasn’t already) and we’ll see a decline. until the we gotta deal with it. i guarantee though, you pop in here any given thursday and there’s plenty of people who hit manually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom