Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
son, you're the only one splitting hairs about what a bot can and cannot do.
I don't give a **** if its a bot, group, group of bots, whatever.
the point is that **** is different. that's it.
jesus Christ.

move on, agree to disagree, its whatever. the "ease" of obtaining something worthwhile from supreme is different than it used to be. I don't care what any of you say it is what it is. I was just making a comment. like anyone else in this thread. wasn't meant to be a comment ****** would split hairs on.

You ok b? You need someone to talk to? Come cry on daddy's shoulder

yo don, get ya cheerleader to hop off my **** and speak when spoken to.
he wants attention.

you came in here whining about bots and groups before the season started but i need attention?! :lol:

facts. between supreme and palace...its nice to window shop.
at least they give us enough time to save up to pay resell from stockx after the bots cop any and everything remotely worthwhile from both labels.

its ridiculous. supreme owes me nothing but I have so much supreme stuff from years ago that I forgot and still forget what I have...I've had all types of box logo tees, hoodies, etc. I got in store and online manually and now none of that is possible for anyone without a bot.
i'm happy that ppl are successful or whatever but its so sad that being a sneakerhead as well as being into certain brands has come down to paying a lot for discord groups, bots, etc. for a shot to snatch an item from the cart of another bot user while us manual users have no shot at all except for copping off of a reseller site.

smh.

stay hopeless, papi

upload_2019-8-5_12-43-20.gif

debso debso it’s funny talk about reading comprehension when your post says exactly what i’ve been saying you said.

take this L

no i didn’t use a bot or group to hand that to you either

stahp it. plenty of people in here cop supreme manually. everybody wants to blame bots when they strike out. for most big drops bots failed last season

broncos19dm broncos19dm wears size small so it’s damn near impossible regardless of your robotic situation
I’ve copped a fair amount of size smalls manually. It’s often possible, as long as you’re not going for the item/colorway that sells out first. I’ve struck out on many things I wanted over the past few years—Landscape hoodie, patchwork anorak, TNF Mountain print jacket, box logo sweatshirts, Grand Prix jacket, Blessed bundle, White House tee, Liquid Swords tee, etc.—but I’ve also copped my fair share of pieces. I haven’t bought anything in medium since S/S17.

been buying supreme since before there was an online store.

you obviously know nothing about bots. most bots can’t cop multiple items per checkout either

of course it’s not like it was back in the there’s thousands if not hundreds of thousands of more people trying to cop each drop. you blame bots for that. this the hype the brand has created. i’m sure at some point it will peak (if it hasn’t already) and we’ll see a decline. until the we gotta deal with it. i guarantee though, you pop in here any given thursday and there’s plenty of people who hit manually
I don’t blame bots. I blame resellers.

debso debso it’s funny talk about reading comprehension when your post says exactly what i’ve been saying you said.

take this L

no i didn’t use a bot or group to hand that to you either
the post said a lot more than what you bolded.
originally you went on about bots and how what i'm talking about can't be achieved by ppl that only use bots.
you just quoted a post that mentioned more than bots.
you then go on to say that nothing has changed except the amount of ppl interested in supreme.

i also made other posts that explained what i meant in case you didn't get it from the post you quoted. you know this but you're choosing to be a **** but ok.
like i said, its whatever. i said what i said. i feel how i feel.

I don’t blame bots. I blame resellers.
and how are the resellers able to get the items that they're reselling...?

The only two hyped pieces this season that weren’t a box logo or T-shirt in a difficult size, were the patchwork cardigan and wolf fleece. Everything else was pretty feasible manually, that doesn’t seem too bad to me.

No doubt it's possible to cop size smalls here and there, but on those dry weeks where the one item ya want is dropping that everyone else also wants... it's tough... and only getting tougher

There are pieces that are doable but sometimes the item you want just so happens to be the one that's popping/hyped |l

If I'm dropping that much $ for gear, I'd rather it fit the right way and currently with mediums on most items I can't get that

Last season was pretty rough for me on things that actually fit right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom