Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging the NL hoody

8F8D61EC-01F9-4236-BBC7-AD637B696D74.jpeg

A few of the jackets are dope. Dead Prez, varsity and goretex.

-MJB Tee
-Black Shoulder Logo Track Jacket
-Baseball jersey
-Black New Era Beanie
-Black Shoulder bag
-Hanes thermal pant and crew

wait and see on what else releases

Stop Crying and Nosebleed hoodies I like a lot ....interested to see the color contrast on the other Stop Crying ones , purple/green is a hit already

Hypebeasts gonna flex w group Sade/Madonna/MJB pics once week1 hits ....holy trinity lol

No loose gauge, No bueno (maybe they took a break on em since they released last spring and fall I dunno)

No Ragwool beanie either , salt about that too but oh well

Good Luck To All

Decent season. I like it. Just be perfect amount of items I like and not go overboard.

I'm feeling all of the Rita Ackermann ****.

I need that Save The Planet tee.

I'm not getting anything.

-MJB Shirt (for mom & personal)
-Camo Leather Jacket
-Martin Wong Button Down
-The Rita Ackermann Stuff
-Ganesh Jacket
-Camo Field is crazy
-That Navy Spread Hoodie is crazy
-That Gay Jiggly Puff Hearts Tee is lovely.
-That Red Dead Prez Jacket
-Navy Strip canvas

Edit: Just saw the burner phone... I'm buying that burner phone! :rofl:

Geez lemme find some stuff to dump. For my pockets sake i hope a few of these pieces are too "out there" and brick so i can get em under retail.

Last edited:
Need help from NY and LA guys. So for us new in store guys in SF how does the whole sign up work for in store?

Need help from NY and LA guys. So for us new in store guys in SF how does the whole sign up work for in store?

no announcement of when it’s gonna open yet. so we’ll have to wait and see

probably like all the other stores. register tuesday morning. confirm that afternoon. get your spot the next day

Last edited:
Link usually goes live for Tuesdays 11am eastern, have your info auto filled and pray you get a text and a decent spot. I get through in a couple seconds but never gotten a spot on line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom