Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda want the varsity but not feeling the big branding in the back...plus it got that 1 random cheerleader there too :lol:

Not a lot of "musts", but a hell of a lot of "wants":

Gore Tex Anorak or Heavy Nylon (White only) Anorak
Shoulder Logo Track Jacket
Supreme is Love Denim Jacket or White Sweater
8 Ball Hoodie
Delta Hoodie
Bandana Box Logo Hoodie (yeah right...)
Cone Hoodie
Sequin Viper Hoodie in black
Cop Car Hoodie or Work Jacket
Most Hoodie (grey or olive only)
Crown Track Jacket (Navy only)
Either Disturbed or Text Strip Zip-Up
Small Box Crewneck
MJB Tee
Banner Tee
Heaven & Earth tee
Levitation (Chant cover) tee
LS Potee (probably royal) and Cat LS Potee (maybe)
Flame SS tee (white)
Small Box tee
Flannel Oxford Shirt
Waist Bag (Camo or Purple)
Chino twill 6 panel
Script logo 6 panel
Jug 5 panel
Contrast stripe beanie
Mohair or Cashmere beanie
Gonz Beanie
Box Logo Beanie
Like a dozen camp caps :smh:
Burner phone :rofl:
Hanging lantern
Measuring cup
Screwdriver set
Insulated bottle
Post-It flags :lol:
Hanes Thermal crew
Socks
Flags LS (maybe)
Windstopper sweatpants (maybe)
Selvedge Denim Jeans (maybe)

Ugh, New Era is an earflap hat...:sick:

Sharkskin suit is sweet, tho...:nthat:

Coulda said "Everything" and saved you the trouble of listing everything b

Coulda said "Everything" and saved you the trouble of listing everything b

:lol: Nah, posting this actually helps me keep track of stuff throughout the season so I know what to keep my eyes peeled for. Sometimes unseen/collabs distract me from the lookbook stuff I really want. Plus after the fact I can always loop back for under-retail or close-to-retail stuff on StockX if a particular week is completely nuts (like Week 1 usually is).

It actually only ends up being two or three items each week *shrug*. My biggest week was last fall's CDG release, only because I was able to get in-store for it. And that was only like $800 after tax. All my purchases are online, so bots, panic and sellout time limit constraints pretty much limit what I can actually buy.

Def gonna be some nice collabs this season that I can't wait to see. Just from first impressions, a lot of stuff meh, but some nice things that are probably gonna be crazy to cop. Box logo, champagne glasses, a lot of beanies and hats, MJB tee

I really like the nosebleed hoodie, but there's NO WAY I could wear that here in Western MA without being accosted on the streets for "glorifying violence against women" :blush:

It actually only ends up being two or three items each week *shrug*. My biggest week was last fall's CDG release, only because I was able to get in-store for it. And that was only like $800 after tax. All my purchases are online, so bots, panic and sellout time limit constraints pretty much limit what I can actually buy.

that’s before collabs and unseen/partially seen/we seent it items

i should repost that on the first page and check it off as you go :lol:

tumblr_ohw1i7TtPR1ramnmyo1_400.gif

I remember befriending the homie in Kindergarten because he had this, but with TMNT

I’m looking for something simple that won’t consume as much attention as my iPhone. This seems like an, albeit stupid, reason for me to finally get a dumb phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom