Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try calling this earlier tho?

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 12.08.43 AM.png

I thought dude is throwing away those Carolina offwhites, before looking at the tag.

Anyone try calling this earlier tho?

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 12.08.43 AM.png

Actually did way early this morning.
Can see why Supreme used, but this one is inappropriate and should be pulled. Small family business in Massachusetts.
I was very casual, friendly and polite.
We had a good conversation.
Even suggested they should nip this fast.
Was expecting like a marketing promo number.
No reason to call this number and mess up their usual business. Not cool.

Fw9DPL.gif

Can see why Supreme used, but this one is inappropriate and should be pulled. Small family business in Massachusetts.

Fw9DPL.gif
That's messed up wtf

Fw9DPL.gif

What kind of business is it?

Did auto fill work at all last season? I’ve been using safari this whole time and Mojave has made it damn near unusable so I’m gonna be chrome shawty this season

Mad corny for supreme to do

Then again it could be beneficial to the company

Free marketing

MJB, Banner, New **** tee. In that order. Probably grab that woodland camo thermal as well.

Not a bad lookbook at all, definitely seeing a few things I’ll cop.

And everyone’s saying collabs are gonna be big this year so let’s hope that holds true.

Did auto fill work at all last season? I’ve been using safari this whole time and Mojave has made it damn near unusable so I’m gonna be chrome shawty this season

i heard it worked for some people... but all of spring/summer season it didnt work for me...i think i was good for the first 2 weeks and after that i kept getting card decline even for the non hyped items... ended up using my phone for some releases and just taking off autofill all together...hopefully this season it works

dunno, autofill didn't work for me at all last season...except maybe the gza tee? that's about it tho.
everything else was a card decline.

I wonder if Delta decks are first week also. that and the mary tee are all that i really want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom