Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got most of what I wanted...had to cop while walking around In clinic.

Got green kids tee, 2 black locks (if anybody got an extra red and wanna trade lemme know), yellow creeper, red and a light blue KONY.

Missed the ****in natural redrum jersey cuz they kept makin me remove **** from the cart I had already purchased and had confirmations for smh. Hopefully prices are decent on StockX

I have a master lock similar to this but it’s a 3 digit combo instead of 4. It passes TSA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got most of what I wanted...had to cop while walking around In clinic.

Got green kids tee, 2 black locks (if anybody got an extra red and wanna trade lemme know), yellow creeper, red and a light blue KONY.

Missed the ****in natural redrum jersey cuz they kept makin me remove **** from the cart I had already purchased and had confirmations for smh. Hopefully prices are decent on StockX
How did you get 2 black locks? It will only let me get the red one and not the black lock, spot light too.

Great to see a lot of y'all score on what you wanted.

This week was honestly extremely rough for me on the main items/color I wanted. Every single order I tried to submit within the first 5 minutes got card declined. I kept on changing things up to try and have it go through but nothing was working. Only after the dust settled was I able to somehow get some orders off.

Ended up with: Creeper Tee in Yellow (wanted black), Leopard Boxers, Blue Hard Goods Tee (Impulse buy - wanted yellow), and some bags as an impulse cop.

Bonded logo jacket and Formula crew were my biggest L's this week. Glad I still came out with something, but the fact that I couldn't even get an order in for the first 5 minutes is certainly alarming for future drops...

Glad the UPS looking taped jacket wasn't sought after. I only wanted that and the moka express pot for the most part. Doubt that will be easy to get though.

Caught some restock luck!
F449C800-DCD8-4EAB-B0A0-889FFB2634A6.jpeg

Damn I slept on the chenille hoodies. All colors except brown are nice

Olive duffle and the black organizer are nice but I have no need for them. Trying to find a reason to cop the organizer tho :lol:

Also want the the set in logo sweatpants but $148 for sweatpants is too rich for me. Would like the studded ones from last season too but oh well

The lock is much too big for what I’d send through TSA, FWIW. More appropriate for a locker or trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom