Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5D3D60DA-BFCE-4251-8C2B-DE455E287223.jpeg
Great minds think alike haha. But now I gotta make a decision lol

First: red Formula and red Lock.
Second: red Waist, red Shoulder and red Organizer.
glitched adding red Backpack and had to
Third: red Backpack and black Lock

Noticebly higher inventory.
Previous methods worked.
Good Luck to all Thread Regulars
Spring/Summer 2019 Season has begun.

vzIH-V

The Hanes socks are so bad. After washing mine are so small and snug
They get loosey goosey for me after a while. Fresh ones are the best tho...

Also, it's been a minute since I've bought some Hanes. 34 inch waist fit the mediums or do I need a large?
I'm a 34 waist and grabbed a bunch of XL's and they are too loose everywhere but the crotch :pimp:.
not srs.
They fit koo at first but stretch out too much. Grabbed a few L and they should be snug enough without being too tight...hopefully. I also have squatting sz thigh soooo that could just be my prob.

Of course I forget about the drop lmao. Heard Cardi B was gone ASAP. Was able to hop on for lock and bottle. I hope everyone cooked what they needed
Yeah I skipped on cardigan and crewneck because it was gonna be insta L. I should've bought a lock but I didn't really need it. Def had to cop the bottle in white and red thoooo.

Reactions: JPS
They get loosey goosey for me after a while. Fresh ones are the best tho...

I'm a 34 waist and grabbed a bunch of XL's and they are too loose everywhere but the crotch :pimp:.
not srs.
They fit koo at first but stretch out too much. Grabbed a few L and they should be snug enough without being too tight...hopefully. I also have squatting sz thigh soooo that could just be my prob.
From experience, hanes underwear don't last long. For some reason after many washes the waist band stops keeping elasticity and just stretches out too loose.

Anyone have luck getting an item swapped?

Maaaaan, i went back for a grey Pocket tee and when the order went through it showed Medium Camo Pocket tee :frown: wtf!?

Anyway, I emailed them hoping they’ll do a swap for me. Anyone have luck with getting an email reply for **** like this?

ya supreme is glitchy like that sometimes... i remember a few seasons back i ordered the navy arch logo sweatshirt but it checked out with maroon smh...i tried telling supreme i didnt order that color and they were like nah no swap... i ended up giving it to someone here for retail

From experience, hanes underwear don't last long. For some reason after many washes the waist band stops keeping elasticity and just stretches out too loose.
Yeah, I copped like 3 packs and the checkered ones and have so many but all at loosey goosey at this point. Fresh out the bag they fit well but then loose there structure after a handful of washes. Just like the socks IMO.

1st order
Ice shoulder bag
Ice waist bag
Camo camp
Camo pocket tee
Natural knot tee

2nd order
Pale green pocket tee
Black knot tee

Passed on all decks, forgot about dish towels

Maaaaan, i went back for a grey Pocket tee and when the order went through it showed Medium Camo Pocket tee :frown: wtf!?

Anyway, I emailed them hoping they’ll do a swap for me. Anyone have luck with getting an email reply for **** like this?
This has happened to me before and you either have to eat the L or cancel the whole order.

ya supreme is glitchy like that sometimes... i remember a few seasons back i ordered the navy arch logo sweatshirt but it checked out with maroon smh...i tried telling supreme i didnt order that color and they were like nah no swap... i ended up giving it to someone here for retail
Happened to me before. Just had to cancel the order.

Website took forever to load shop. Tried to get King of NY in black but didn't go through. Was able to get King of NY in navy along with lime cap in one order and out.

red shoulder bag and organizer, camo camp, and teal beanie this morning

no way i’ll be able to pull off that beanie but felt like i needed it

You’ve been blessed pleighboi.
Thank them later

Anyone have the stoned wash slim jeans? Im normally a 31 waist but Supreme only has 30 or 32. My initial thought is to go down and break them in rather than go too big

Any help here would be great!

Also I went with KONY tee/white/med & Creeper tee/white/med in my order today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom