Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UPS shipment I received notification for is coming from NC, which means it's probably the waist bag from my first order for which I never got a conf email. So that calms my worries about that order never processing.

Wait, I got two UPS shipped confirmations as well from NC with no email confirmation from my orders yesterday. What makes you think it's the waistbag if the package is coming from NC?

I've got a lot of sale emails to wait on but got confirmations from the website when I ordered yesterday. :lol:

-Drew

Wait, I got two UPS shipped confirmations as well from NC with no email confirmation from my orders yesterday. What makes you think it's the waistbag if the package is coming from NC?

I've got a lot of sale emails to wait on but got confirmations from the website when I ordered yesterday. :lol:

-Drew
Bags, skate decks, and accessories normally come from NC.

I carted like 4 tees my banner tee order has 3 tees or 2 in it lol.. it ain’t hard if you Swift.

I’m convinced I coulda did my entire order besides Mary in one shot

Awesome. Happy to hear.

Hoping my bags come in before I leave for Tokyo. :nthat:

-Drew

Enjoy your trip! Going back in a few months myself, remember we chatted last year and we just missed each other and same issue this year haha

Damn they cancelled all your ****, but honestly they did you a favor cancelling all that garbage you copped.

I'm a garbage man I am into that nonsense.. lol

bigsupa bigsupa did you have email confirmations for those?

asking for a friend :nerd:

I had emails for the camp hat and shoulder bag, the doll, pyrex and socks were the ones missing. I got the cancellation email for the bag 1st which ironically was the last thing i copped only cuz my daughter wanted it.

I just recopped socks, bag and caught the olive cap and small box tee on a restock. so lets see.

if u brought that measuring cup then u have forfeited the right to judge anyone that brought travis scott cereal pack.

edit: still no type of confirmations :rofl:. lovely.

I'm a garbage man I am into that nonsense.. lol

I had emails for the camp hat and shoulder bag, the doll, pyrex and socks were the ones missing. I got the cancellation email for the bag 1st which ironically was the last thing i copped only cuz my daughter wanted it.

I just recopped socks, bag and caught the olive cap and small box tee on a restock. so lets see.

We shall say a quick prayer for your new order in Tuesday Mass

if u brought that measuring cup then u have forfeited the right to judge anyone that brought travis scott cereal pack.

Never forget mfers bought a damn brick

MJB tees gonan go up in price or settle at where it is?
most of those type of tees end up around 150+.
Red MJB or Red Buju Tee?
for personal or to flip later?
to flip, red buju tee. no way that tee doesn't end up 500+ later on.
to wear? i'll go with mjb but in white/black/heather.

I have one for you...
Madonna tee or buju photo tee?

I still feel like the Madonna tee is one of the goat tees supreme's ever released and will skyrocket. I want it for personal before it gets too high.

As someone who bakes, I would use the hell out of that cup :lol:

TRUTH...

I cook hard. I’ve gotten more booty because of my cooking skills then flossing in the streets. So that cup woulda came in handy.

Women already get a kick out of the coffee pot and shower cap. It’s like why do you have all that. Cuz I can!

It’s a big flex when they don’t know what supreme is then go home and google it and see an LV bag for over $10k.

I have one for you...

I still feel like the Madonna tee is one of the goat tees supreme's ever released and will skyrocket. I want it for personal before it gets too high.

Madonna Tee... more related icon like Kermi & Sade

Hmm, so only bags n such have shipped so far? It appears the order I have on the way is the last one, that included shoulder bag, pouch, crusher n beanie. All those cancels a page back is crazy! Sure hope they leave mine alone.. all the good stuff is in my other 2.

wanted MJB tee but not in da cards I guess. im still banned bc I keep getting card declines

wanted MJB tee but not in da cards I guess. im still banned bc I keep getting card declines

everybody was getting declines. the app was the only way i could get an order through

Enjoy your trip! Going back in a few months myself, remember we chatted last year and we just missed each other and same issue this year haha

Thanks bro!

And yeah I remember! Damn shame we couldn't link up! When are you heading back? I have another trip over there planned for November and/or January. You going any of those times?

My girl wanted to head out and spend more time in Kyoto and Osaka so we planned to stay longer this go around and meet some of her family.

-Drew

I use a measuring cup literally every morning for oatmeal. Use it for other cooking tings too so it will get as much use as my Zojirushi mug i use literally every single day.

I have one for you...

I have the Olive Madonna but been thinking about grabbing that bright blue since its not too expensive and oh so lovely looking.

it's basically like this one right?
Supreme-Waist-Bag-SS17-Black.jpg

this has been my daily beater and overall my most used bag since. Can fit a ton of things without
looking like a Ninja Turtle

I think the new bag is 1 liter bigger than this one.

I use a measuring cup literally every morning for oatmeal. Use it for other cooking tings too so it will get as much use as my Zojirushi mug i use literally every single day.

I have the Olive Madonna but been thinking about grabbing that bright blue since its not too expensive and oh so lovely looking.
A regular measuring cup is like $2-5. The measuring cup w/ sup branding is $24 + plus shipping & sales tax. U can't justify this outside of declaring a pro hypebeast stance.

A regular measuring cup is like $2-5. The measuring cup w/ sup branding is $24 + plus shipping & sales tax. U can't justify this outside of declaring a pro hypebeast stance.
Yeah yeah. If your going that route, why spend "X" amount on tees that have "supreme" branding. Its because we "all" like the brand and having everyday items share the logo makes us happy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom