Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A regular measuring cup is like $2-5. The measuring cup w/ sup branding is $24 + plus shipping & sales tax. U can't justify this outside of declaring a pro hypebeast stance.

Bro we’re all hypebeasts at Niketalk. Otherwise we would be buying our shoes at Payless and our clothes at Walmart.

The word "hypebeast" is just a new term describing shoes, clothing and everything else in the culure. It was originally called a "collector" or "head". Sneaker collector, sneaker head, fashion head/collector, etc...

it's basically like this one right?
Supreme-Waist-Bag-SS17-Black.jpg

this has been my daily beater and overall my most used bag since. Can fit a ton of things without
looking like a Ninja Turtle

best waist bag used as shoulder bag of all time

ive had ppl try to buy that thing right off my shoulder lol smh

Just got packagr showing from Shop but I don’t know what cart it is from. I only got one conf email. The order number doesn’t match up to any numbers on the tracking number. Does the whole order number show on the tracking number? Or Like 3 numbers match?

Just got packagr showing from Shop but I don’t know what cart it is from. I only got one conf email. The order number doesn’t match up to any numbers on the tracking number. Does the whole order number show on the tracking number? Or Like 3 numbers match?
For those that dont know how to track which package is which on UPS
Go to track by reference number
Type in shipment reference: SP-XXXXXX where X is your order number

If you had multiple items in a cart and some are accessories or decks it can come with an entirely diff tracking number from your order number.

Yup so it does look like bags, accessories, and decks ship from NC warehouse.
I got shipping for my bag order first, before my order with email confirmation.

I got MyUPS today after seeing everyone talk about the orders showing up in there...

One order shipped from Greensboro, did that tracking by reference# SP-XXXXXXXX and it looks like it’s my order with Pyrex, hat, and shoulder bag.

Hope that order has some sticker packs or at least a paratrooper!

I got MyUPS today after seeing everyone talk about the orders showing up in there...

One order shipped from Greensboro, did that tracking by reference# SP-XXXXXXXX and it looks like it’s my order with Pyrex, hat, and shoulder bag.

Hope that order has some sticker packs or at least a paratrooper!

It’s prob MY Pyrex hat and bag... lol

My friend’s voodoo coming from New Jersey. So not all accessories coming from NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm still no charge/email for my waist bag but i did get the page confirmation after submitting my info. ill prob try to buy the waist bag again tomorrow and see if supreme will let me or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom